or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Harley!

post #1 of 31
Thread Starter 
I haven't posted pictures of Harley in awhile, so I borrowed my friends camera (which takes awesome pics!) so I'm pretty excited about updated his photos.

These are just a few, I am off to take a few more in a little bit, whether he likes it or not!

Look at those eyes!


Up close and in love


Seriously meowmy, no more pics!


.... to be continued!
post #2 of 31
What a handsome guy!! Those pictures are wonderful, I love the attitude in the last one!
post #3 of 31
Thread Starter 
Looking crabby, as usual


Momma's big boy!


Hanging out on the counter


Yup, I know I'm gorgeous


Hope you enjoyed the updated pics!
post #4 of 31
He looks so big in these pics! How much does he weigh!?! I love the last one in the first set!
post #5 of 31
Thread Starter 
He's a big boy, but he's solid - not fat at all!

He weighs about 10lbs now! No longer the runt of the litter!
post #6 of 31
Thread Starter 


I just HAD to add this one, I just snapped it, and it looks like he's smiling!
post #7 of 31
Just 10lb! Mooch weighs 14 and Noodles is 13! WOW! He looks much bigger!
post #8 of 31
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles
Just 10lb! Mooch weighs 14 and Noodles is 13! WOW! He looks much bigger!
Really? Wow! We just weighed him and thats what it said - he's a big kitty, thats for sure!

(Remember, the camera adds a few pounds )
post #9 of 31
What a handsome boy he is!
post #10 of 31
Yes, he does look much bigger in pics.. When was the last time you weighed him? Zakk is like 9.5 and he is small compared to other male cats that I have met in person and that I own. But you know what, it doesn't matter as long as he is healthy and happy!
post #11 of 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyharley


I just HAD to add this one, I just snapped it, and it looks like he's smiling!

That pictures is my favorite- he looks like such a sweet and happy boy to be around!! Those pics turned out soo cute!
post #12 of 31
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zak&rocky
Yes, he does look much bigger in pics.. When was the last time you weighed him? Zakk is like 9.5 and he is small compared to other male cats that I have met in person and that I own. But you know what, it doesn't matter as long as he is healthy and happy!
Um... we weighed him like a month ago, I do believe. He was just under 10lbs.

He's really not as big as the photos make him look, I swear! I just think its funny cuz he isn't a big 'ol fat kitty, he's so solid!

But he's healthy, so thats all that matters!
post #13 of 31
He is so gorgeous!!
post #14 of 31
I love Harley!!!
post #15 of 31
He still looks like he "rules the roost." He had that royal presence when he was a kitten, too, but now he's filled out the role perfectly. He looks so handsome and strong and tiger-like!
post #16 of 31
Mackenzie their gorgeous pictures of Harley My favourite was the " Mommas big boy " shot And the one that looks like he's smiling with his paws hanging over reminds me of how Rosie lies

Don't they grow up quickly though!. I remember him as a baby
post #17 of 31
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosiemac
Mackenzie their gorgeous pictures of Harley My favourite was the " Mommas big boy " shot And the one that looks like he's smiling with his paws hanging over reminds me of how Rosie lies

Don't they grow up quickly though!. I remember him as a baby
They do grow up quickly I can't believe he's already 1!
He's just a big cuddle bug
post #18 of 31
Harley is such a hansome boy!! Phenom swears one day she will meet her boyfriend!! I love your new siggy too!!
post #19 of 31
Thread Starter 
Thanks Brandi!

Icklemiss made the siggy for me, she did a great job!
post #20 of 31
Harley has the cutest stripes ever!!! He's quite the king of the house, isn't he?? I love the pic of him hanging out on the counter. His stomch "fluffs" like Lily's does & then they look fat..
post #21 of 31
Those are great new pics of Harley. He is growing into such a handsome young man!
post #22 of 31
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by white cat lover
Harley has the cutest stripes ever!!! He's quite the king of the house, isn't he?? I love the pic of him hanging out on the counter. His stomch "fluffs" like Lily's does & then they look fat..
I absolutely adore his stomach fluffs - but they do make him look fat

I love his stripes too, they have gotten much darker as he's gotten older

Can't wait to bring the new kitten home to see if they will have the same type of pattern on their coat! (3 1/2 more weeks!! )
post #23 of 31
Harley is SO handsome!!! He looks so strong and majestic! Almost like a lion... what a beautiful boy!!!
post #24 of 31
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl
Harley is SO handsome!!! He looks so strong and majestic! Almost like a lion... what a beautiful boy!!!
Thank you!! He's the king of our house, thats for sure

Thats okay, I wouldn't have it any other way

Thank you all for your very kind compliments!
post #25 of 31
Thread Starter 
Just a few more shots that I took tonite - I love this camera, its much better than mine!

Being all cute and lovey - Look at those claws!


I'm in love!


Clearly, he is not amused by this camera
post #26 of 31
Awwww Harley looks so happy and content in that first picture you've just put up
post #27 of 31
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosiemac
Awwww Harley looks so happy and content in that first picture you've just put up
I know, thats my favorite! He looks so peaceful and happy
post #28 of 31
Phenom is absolutely in love!! Harley is such a cute little man!!
post #29 of 31
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom
Phenom is absolutely in love!! Harley is such a cute little man!!

Harley says thank you to you and Phenom!

I'm just in love with that first picture I posted It reminds me of him when he was a baby kitten again
post #30 of 31
In that last picture, he has the "you'rea dumb mom" look on his face. Twitch does that, too! It's like they're thinking, "the things that feed me have the bright flashy light thing out again & they won't leave me alone!".

You didn't happen to vacuum with your new vacuum before you took the pic of Harley on the carpet, did you? I think you missed a spot!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!