TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › What is..................................?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What is..................................?

post #1 of 22
Thread Starter 
Something you wouldn't do in front of other people but you do it in private?

Me?.... When I'm cleaning the house I will pop in one of my Michael Jackson mix cd's I made and moonwalk while I'm cleaning the house
post #2 of 22
I'll sing...I have a horrible singing voice, so I only do it when I'm alone
post #3 of 22
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Mew
I'll sing...I have a horrible singing voice, so I only do it when I'm alone

Me too! You should hear me do Michaels Jacksons high pitched "HEEE HEEE" The dog cringes!
post #4 of 22
Well Im not ever really alone. My 2 year old makes sure of that one.

So her and I dance and sing. And she can say "SHAKE IT MAMA!" lol.

She learned how to shake it pretty good herself too.

But yea...We sing, and dance. ALOT!

I also break out the old CD's. Like Hanson, Alanis, 112, backstreet boys. lol.
post #5 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilleah
Well Im not ever really alone. My 2 year old makes sure of that one.

So her and I dance and sing. And she can say "SHAKE IT MAMA!" lol.

She learned how to shake it pretty good herself too.

But yea...We sing, and dance. ALOT!

I also break out the old CD's. Like Hanson, Alanis, 112, backstreet boys. lol.
Thats so cute!

I do the same, I'll put on music and sing and dance around - and then Harley goes and hides under the bed
post #6 of 22
I dress the cats up. My husband would kill me if he found out. If he found some of them I'd have some explaining to do.
post #7 of 22
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilleah
Well Im not ever really alone. My 2 year old makes sure of that one.

So her and I dance and sing. And she can say "SHAKE IT MAMA!" lol.

She learned how to shake it pretty good herself too.

But yea...We sing, and dance. ALOT!

I also break out the old CD's. Like Hanson, Alanis, 112, backstreet boys. lol.

Haha! When I was jammin to Michael this afternoon my 4 1/2 yr old son looked at me like I was an alien He said "Stop it mommy, you look silly!"

I guess it does look crazy when a 27 yr old is doing the moonwalk or roger rabbit
post #8 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256
Haha! When I was jammin to Michael this afternoon my 4 1/2 yr old son looked at me like I was an alien He said "Stop it mommy, you look silly!"

I guess it does look crazy when a 27 yr old is doing the moonwalk or roger rabbit
Yea...they dont like us acting like fools sometimes. lol. Whenever I sing songs and she's "not in the mood", she gets mad at me and says "STOOOOP! you no good." lol.

For a 2 year old, she's as mean as Simon Cowell when it comes to singing when she's not in the mood for it.
post #9 of 22
Thread Starter 
Here's another one for ya....

When the kids arent looking, I will stick my finger in the whipped cream and eat it even though I wont let them do it! I do it with cake/cookie/brownie mix too! I know, it's gross
post #10 of 22
This is really sad but I'd probably do everything that I do in private in public.

No secrets here.
post #11 of 22
Um, I think sometimes I lick my plate clean of mashed potatoes and gravy.... I might not, but I'm just sayin, maybe I do....
I also dance and sing in the shower and in front of the mirror I practice smiling cutely...
post #12 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats
This is really sad but I'd probably do everything that I do in private in public.

No secrets here.


Same here
post #13 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by menagerie mama
Um, I think sometimes I lick my plate clean of mashed potatoes and gravy.... I might not, but I'm just sayin, maybe I do....
I also dance and sing in the shower and in front of the mirror I practice smiling cutely...

Ahem... I umm MIGHT have hypothetically speaking of course, been guilty of all of those at some time or another, maybe, I dunno...

I also dance around like a crazy person in my underwear, good thing I live alone. Even the cat looks at me crazy though, but I will just start singing the song to him, lol.
post #14 of 22
Thread Starter 
This is hilarious! I'm glad I'm not alone.. Keep em coming!
post #15 of 22
I like to sing and dance...and boy do I belt it out

Also, I like to walk around nude...well its more comfortable that way
post #16 of 22
I like to walk around in my undies!
I'm also big on belting out the tunes when there's noone else (except the cats). I get right into it with hand gestures and dancing! Poor cats, often I'll include them in the party. They tolerate their mom singing to them, just because they're too lazy to run and hide.
Often I'll drink right out of the container even though I yell at my husband if he does that!
post #17 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by pushylady
Often I'll drink right out of the container even though I yell at my husband if he does that!
I do that too!! I always yell at him for doing it, but sometimes I'll do it, oops!
post #18 of 22
Sometimes i break out my guitar and sing or i'll play my drum kit when i get some time to myself... music is a huge part of my life, so if i get time to sit down by myself and write some new stuff, i love it.

I also find it quite fun to walk around the house naked all day and dance around to music.
post #19 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouts mom
Also, I like to walk around nude...well its more comfortable that way
WOW! I love that too. lol. My boss actually stopped by the other day, well...Was knocking on the door, and I was nude, And I just went in the bedroom cuz i sure was NOT answering the door, and I didnt have enough time to put clothes on.

AND I sure as heck wasnt gonna be like "HANG ON A SECOND! I'M NAKED!" through the door to my boss. lol.

But yes, nude=awesome
Do you have a silk blanket? oh my gosh, silk blankets ROCK for nudeness. It's like being wrapped in a blanket of sweet luxorious goodness.

Ok, SO PUI'ing may or may not be the case here, but I belive I just gave too much info. lol.
post #20 of 22
You're too funny!!!
post #21 of 22
I sing to the cats, they seem to like it. Fred used to love me to sing to him while I held him, and we would dance. He would purr, and wrap his little paws around my neck.
I sometimes nap on the couch in my undies.
post #22 of 22

Oh so many things!!
There is lots I say and do I would only do in front of my hubby. He is the only one who really knows me..and he still loves me!! (wow!)
I love the cat dressing up..you have to take pics!
When I am at home I am rarely up for people coming to the door having not called first. I rarely properly dressed or in the mood and the house is never clean or tidy enough never ever!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › What is..................................?