TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › New Video "24 Cats"
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

New Video "24 Cats"

post #1 of 29
Thread Starter 
If your cats are waking you up in the morning, this may be the reason! Don't get mad at them, remember, millions of lives are at stake!

http://www.satoauto.com/video/24_cats_512.wmv
post #2 of 29
Ha! That was brilliant!

SOMEONE has a little bit of extra time on their hands though!
post #3 of 29
Thread Starter 
Ha Ha! I noticed you had a chance to download and view it within 2 minutes of it being posted.... who has a lot of time on their hands......

j/k thanks for watching our kitties, and thanks for the comments!
post #4 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yarra
Ha! That was brilliant!

SOMEONE has a little bit of extra time on their hands though!

Yup, he does have a lot of time on his hands...but it keeps him out of the bars at night! I just need him to mow the lawn though
post #5 of 29
That is so.oo.o...............oooooooooooooooo good, arent you clever and your babies know how to behave on set ! Love it, cos I love 24 too !!
post #6 of 29
Oh good grief that's cracked me up! Was there any sound on it?
post #7 of 29
LMAO, That was brilliant!! Awesome job, and very cute stars of the show! (Can I get their autographs?!) LOL..
post #8 of 29
So cute! I don't even watch 24 and i can appreciate the sense of urgency!!
post #9 of 29
Little Somalies - that is just tooo cute...
post #10 of 29
That was cute.
post #11 of 29
Two paws up!
That was totally fabu!
post #12 of 29
Colin, your videos are always awesome! I don't care if you have too much time on your hands, keep 'em coming! *after you mow the lawn, of course*
post #13 of 29
Do you think you could post a post with links to all your videos? They are awesome!
post #14 of 29
post #15 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin
If your cats are waking you up in the morning, this may be the reason! Don't get mad at them, remember, millions of lives are at stake!

http://www.satoauto.com/video/24_cats_512.wmv
Youa re very creative, great flick
post #16 of 29
So THAT'S why they wake me up so early... next time I won't get so mad. Great video.
post #17 of 29
I didn't mean anything rude by my "too much time on thier hands" comment!

I was just saying that it was so well done and thought out. I mean, you had scene changes, and cienemetography involved and everything!! It looks like it took a lot of time!!

As for me seeing it a couple min after it went up? I am up at 430 in the morning. Bleh...
post #18 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godiva
Do you think you could post a post with links to all your videos? They are awesome!
I'll probably place that link on my blog page and link back here. I've been meaning to add the kitties to my page anyway.
post #19 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yarra
I didn't mean anything rude by my "too much time on thier hands" comment!

I was just saying that it was so well done and thought out. I mean, you had scene changes, and cienemetography involved and everything!! It looks like it took a lot of time!!

As for me seeing it a couple min after it went up? I am up at 430 in the morning. Bleh...
I didn't take it that way! I can tell a joke when I see it. FWIW, I shot most of the video in one morning by myself. When Fran came home, we worked on a few more shots that needed two of us. The editing took most of Sunday to get it just right. I wouldn't mind cutting it tighter to keep it moving faster, but I wanted to make sure everyone had time to read the sub titles.
post #20 of 29
That was just tooo cute!
post #21 of 29
Oh my goodness! That's BRILLIANT!!

Yes, please keep the videos coming!!
post #22 of 29
Just awesome!!

It honestly looked like that was what they were doing!
post #23 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jane_vernon
Just awesome!!

It honestly looked like that was what they were doing!
Well I'm enjoying it now, once they become big stars, I'm sure they'll be impossible to work with......
post #24 of 29


So true!! They'll want their own trailers and everything!
post #25 of 29
Thread Starter 
Well, so far, 24 Cats is in the lead! It's been downloaded 561 times for a total of 2,500,000 kilobytes! Kitty Boxing has been downloaded 510 times , and Bart has been viewed 321 times!

I'm hoping to have a Chloe video from her first few days in the house (before Jack arrived) ready soon. I can't believe how much she's already grown!
post #26 of 29
Whats the link to the Bart video??
post #27 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jane_vernon
Whats the link to the Bart video??
http://www.satoauto.com/video/Bart.wmv

Posted in the Bridge
post #28 of 29
Oh my goodness. That was a beautiful video!

Bart was definitely a special cat and it's evident how much he loved you. I am so sorry for your loss. That was just an amazing tribute to him. I'm so moved.
post #29 of 29
I am so touched by the Bart video. Thank you for sharing that.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › New Video "24 Cats"