TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › radio question of the day: 06/12/06
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

radio question of the day: 06/12/06

post #1 of 24
Thread Starter 
Your at a barbeque. They have hotdogs, burgers and chicken on the grill. What will you have?
post #2 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever
Your at a barbeque. They have hotdogs, burgers and chicken on the grill. What will you have?
Chicken for sure!!
post #3 of 24
I'm picky about chicken, I don't eat it with bones... so it would have to be a boneless breast. Now if it was wings & legs, then I'd go for a cheese burger!
post #4 of 24
Well, I don't eat hotdogs so I'd probly go with the burger Yum, that sounds SO good right now! But, so does the chicken, can I have both?
post #5 of 24
I think chicken. Depends on my mood really and if the hotdogs are burnt like my dad makes them I will have to have one of those in a little while!
post #6 of 24
Hotdogs. For me they are the quintessential cookout food.
post #7 of 24
I actually don't like chicken very much and I don't eat hot dogs if there is another choice... so hamburgers it is!!
post #8 of 24
If I'm not allowed to cook my own meat, then hotdogs, if I can cook it myself, chicken.
post #9 of 24
I would have a hotdog and a hamburger..Chicken is not for barbecues you weirdos
post #10 of 24
Chicken for me
post #11 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever
burgers and chicken on the grill.
.........for sure!!!....







BTW!, Love your siggy my friend!!!......
post #12 of 24
A frank and a burger for me. Is there potato salad? Mmm, this is making me hungry...
post #13 of 24
Hamburger for sure!
post #14 of 24
First a chicken then a burger and could you put some chips on the side, please ?
post #15 of 24
Probably a hot dog extra done!
post #16 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl
I'm picky about chicken, I don't eat it with bones... so it would have to be a boneless breast. Now if it was wings & legs, then I'd go for a cheese burger!
I don't like dealing with the bones.
post #17 of 24
Thread Starter 
Alright Karen and Heather........there is boneless skinless chicken breast on the grill as well..............
post #18 of 24
If they are the good hot dogs, none of these cheap skimpy things, then I'll go for that. Otherwise a burger is good.
post #19 of 24
Chicken please. Hotdogs and burgers are nasty. Yuck!
post #20 of 24
Mmmm I could go a juicy marinated chicken breast.
Or a really tasty sausage like from the farmer's market, not those cheapo little wieners!
post #21 of 24
You forgot the bratwurst its just not a cookout without them!! I would like a burnt cheap (Oscar Mayer type) of hot dog please with all the fixin's!!
And a cold beer!!
post #22 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever
Alright Karen and Heather........there is boneless skinless chicken breast on the grill as well..............
Oooh, I'll take one (or two!) of those!!
post #23 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by GailC
You forgot the bratwurst its just not a cookout without them!! I would like a burnt cheap (Oscar Mayer type) of hot dog please with all the fixin's!!
And a cold beer!!
Hmmm..... Brats are my fav!
post #24 of 24
Cheeseburger, please!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › radio question of the day: 06/12/06