TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › What is your favorite Chocolate Bar?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What is your favorite Chocolate Bar? - Page 2

post #31 of 45
If you do, I'll take over!

But seriously, that is weird that you lost your craving for choclate. What happened to you?!?!?
post #32 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by gemlady
Does this mean I have to give up my presidency in the SPCC? (Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Chocolate?)
I think we can give you a chance to recover, Jan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by menageriemama
I want to try Tim Tams!!!!!
I was wondering how long it would take for someone to mention those!
post #33 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbbysMom
I was wondering how long it would take for someone to mention those!
And I just knew someone was waiting!!!
post #34 of 45
What the heck is an Eatmore????
post #35 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by menagerie mama
And I just knew someone was waiting!!!
Now I am waiting to see how long it takes for someone to ask what a Tim-tam is
post #36 of 45
Ooo, Tim Tams! I fondly remember the 2 packages I got from my Secret Santa.
post #37 of 45
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by menagerie mama
What the heck is an Eatmore????

It is a peanutty candy bar..really chewy. It doesn't actually have chocolate in it I don't think..maybe it does, I don't know, but it's delicious!!

I don't know what half of these ones you guys are talking about...payday? Caramellos?
post #38 of 45
Flake!

I love tim tams too - especially the alcohol flavoured ones!
post #39 of 45
Ferrero Rocher, the hazelnut chocolates that come in packages of three.. i'm seriously addicted to them, they're SO good.
post #40 of 45
It's a toss-up between Hershey's milk chocolate and Kitkats.
post #41 of 45
Looks like I'm popular! LOL Just kidding.

For stuff you can buy at the store, I like Lindt and Dove chocolate. Toblerone is good too, if I am in the mood for nutty chocolate.

For fancy stuff, I like Godiva... of course!
post #42 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by arcadian girl
Ferrero Rocher, the hazelnut chocolates that come in packages of three.. i'm seriously addicted to them, they're SO good.

Oh, yes... I forgot about those. Those are addictive! But I thought we were just talking about pure chocolate.
post #43 of 45
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and an occassional NutRagEous
post #44 of 45
Toblerones
Lindt
Droste
Hershey
Smarties
Ghirardelli
Rogers
Cocoa Camino
Terry's Chocolate Orange
Expensive Belgian Chocolate (5.00 For a 100g bar!)
Truffles from the chocolate store down the street
Heath Bars when I can find them.
Ritter Sport
Nestle

Those seashell things, anything with hazelnuts/roasted almonds, mocha flavour or any other really good chocolate bar.


I LOVE LOVE LOVE CHOCOLATE!
post #45 of 45
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quill_luv
Toblerones
Lindt
Droste
Hershey
Smarties
Ghirardelli
Rogers
Cocoa Camino
Terry's Chocolate Orange
Expensive Belgian Chocolate (5.00 For a 100g bar!)
Truffles from the chocolate store down the street
Heath Bars when I can find them.
Ritter Sport
Nestle

Those seashell things, anything with hazelnuts/roasted almonds, mocha flavour or any other really good chocolate bar.


I LOVE LOVE LOVE CHOCOLATE!
Holy, you're not messing around eh?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › What is your favorite Chocolate Bar?