How rare are Bombays

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay I love my Tavia but one day I would really like to have a bombay I have researched them and I really like them but uptil I found sites like TCS and started reading the cat fanciers mag. I didn't know about the bombay. And now I have been reading on them but most of the people around here either have plain old dsh's or barn cats. And persians are pretty common along with siamese's but most of them aren't really siamese's just pointed cats the owners called siamese's to make money. I would like to find a breed rescue for a bombay and a siamese one day not now because my dad won't let me but once I get where I can have another kitty. And I would like to know the best way to go about finding a good breed rescue. or maybe even an ethical breeder.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Google is a place to start ...

If you can get to a cat show that is an excellent place to find breeders...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks I think once I get my drivers licences and my own place I am going to start trying to slowly track down a bombay and maybe a seal point siamese but I really would like to find a rescue first because there are just so many out there that need homes.

bombaycats

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by sharky

Google is a place to start ...

If you can get to a cat show that is an excellent place to find breeders...
Check out our HP it is full with great info of the breed and it also helps you to locate many bombay breeders worldwide

Click on the english flag to be able to read it

http://www.bombaycats.se

Happy hunting