TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Work Vibes pwease!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Work Vibes pwease!

post #1 of 23
Thread Starter 
I currently have two job offers, AMAZINGLY!
One is in Italy and one is in the USA.
The one in the USA is still undecided because, I need to get Visas and everything done. And I would be moving into a country with out knowing anybody at all except for my boss.
Where as in Italy I will be working at the Embassy, thanks to my dad.

They are both great jobs, and a really big step for me. I hope you guys can give me good vibes and prayers, I hope i take the right path in whichever job holds for me.

I am really Excited and Scared at the same time!
post #2 of 23
Best of luck Fran!!

Sending many job vibes {{{ }}}
post #3 of 23
Now that's just not true about not knowing anyone in the US Fran, you 'know' tons of us! I will keep my fingers crossed for the best option to make itself known!
post #4 of 23
Best of luck
post #5 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanctie
Now that's just not true about not knowing anyone in the US Fran, you 'know' tons of us! I will keep my fingers crossed for the best option to make itself known!
I know but i wont have anyone close to me in the area if you know what i mean. I mean some of you live 20 hours away from each other
post #6 of 23
Viel Glück, Fran! I hope one of the jobs works out. Italy would, of course, be a lot easier, especially with Teufel and Kaylee to think of.
post #7 of 23
sending you good luck and desision making vibes....
post #8 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by fwan
I know but i wont have anyone close to me in the area if you know what i mean. I mean some of you live 20 hours away from each other
Hey you never know! Where exactly is the job? Maybe one of us United States members lives nearby. Good Luck!!
post #9 of 23
Yes Fran where in the US?????
But good luck too!!
post #10 of 23
Sending many good luck vibes your way Fran!
post #11 of 23
Good luck Fwan, for whichever job would be best for you!
post #12 of 23
Good Luck Fran! I hope it all works out for the best!
post #13 of 23
Lots of good luck vibes from me and my gang!
post #14 of 23
Many good luck vibes to ya Where would you be moving to in the U.S. if you chose that job?
post #15 of 23
Good Luck!

You'll have to let us know where in the US you could possibly be moving!
post #16 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by goosehazel
Many good luck vibes to ya Where would you be moving to in the U.S. if you chose that job?
North Carolina.
I have already checked out some apartments/ units and they look lovely.
I have already accepted the one in Italy, but that doesnt start untill January 2007. Because i will be working in the same department as my dad.
I accepted it just incase the one in america doesnt turn out okay
post #17 of 23
Hey I know there are a few of us that live close to North Carolina!! I live just a few hours away!!! Actually we go to NC almost every years! Good luck which ever job suits you best!!
post #18 of 23
How exciting for you! Best of luck and {{{{{Good Vibes}}}}} in your decision.
post #19 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by fwan
I have already accepted the one in Italy, but that doesnt start untill January 2007. Because i will be working in the same department as my dad.
I accepted it just incase the one in america doesnt turn out okay
I got into this thread kind of late, but my prayers are with you that things go well for you.
post #20 of 23
I think there are lots of TCs'ers that would be close to you if in North Carolina!!
post #21 of 23
Wow! Fwan - I missed this before. Best of luck with whatever you choose - there are heaps of vibes coming your way. I really really hope you get the job that you want
post #22 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by fwan
North Carolina.
I have already checked out some apartments/ units and they look lovely.
I have already accepted the one in Italy, but that doesnt start untill January 2007. Because i will be working in the same department as my dad.
I accepted it just incase the one in america doesnt turn out okay
Good luck Fwan. It sounds like you made the right choice for now.
post #23 of 23
Good luck, and I hope you find the one you want!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Work Vibes pwease!