TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Cats and Other Animals › Pet Pics › BEWARE!! These eyes are watching you
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

BEWARE!! These eyes are watching you

post #1 of 14
Thread Starter 
post #2 of 14
Wait till Halloween for that, too SCARY!
post #3 of 14
WOW that does get ya hyped... LOL
post #4 of 14
I must be blind, but I don't see any eyes. Just a black picture. Where are the eyes?
post #5 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by catloverin_ks
Look in the upper left... THe 2 tiny bright dots.
post #6 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by HopeHacker
I must be blind, but I don't see any eyes. Just a black picture. Where are the eyes?

Hehe Actually it is my moms neighbors doggy....hes a pit bull pup and I was out back one night and snapped that pic of him. I feel really sorry for him because he doesnt get alot of attention, so we were out there talking to him.
post #7 of 14
Ooooooooooh that could be creepy in the right circumstance
post #8 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by catloverin_ks
Hehe Actually it is my moms neighbors doggy....hes a pit bull pup and I was out back one night and snapped that pic of him. I feel really sorry for him because he doesnt get alot of attention, so we were out there talking to him.
I didnt know it was a dog lol
post #9 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by momof3rugratz
I didnt know it was a dog lol
LOL-did ya think it was a kitty?
post #10 of 14
honestly yes LOL I only saw a little shadow of ears and 2 bright dots LOL OMGosh I feel dippy
post #11 of 14
When enhanced, this is what you actually have:
post #12 of 14
NOW I SEE IT IS A DOG........ I can not beleive I never saw it...
post #13 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by momof3rugratz
NOW I SEE IT IS A DOG........ I can not beleive I never saw it...
Why would you have? All that was visible was a black box and two tiny pinpoints of light.
post #14 of 14
Because now i think I see it... Mind and eyes playing tricks on me I think LOL
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Pet Pics
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Cats and Other Animals › Pet Pics › BEWARE!! These eyes are watching you