TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › The Visit at the Stadium!..........=)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Visit at the Stadium!..........=)

post #1 of 13
Thread Starter 
Last weekend we was luckyes because a friend of mine to share with us a couple of tickets to go at the Base ball game of our local team!!!, the Lions!
We want to share with all of you how is looks our stadium and some other stuff around!


READY?.........Enjoy the Ride!....

the "other" team


The grades




The local PET of the Team!!!! is called LEONCIO!!!! ( of course is a lion!)
He is wearing a tipical clothes from yucatan!, look his bandana on his pocket!)



here with him!


ready for the Swim!


post #2 of 13
Rigel, love the pics. Who is the little boy posing with you and the lion?
post #3 of 13
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever
Rigel, love the pics. Who is the little boy posing with you and the lion?
I don´t know! ....the PET, has a great Personality and Charism, so when he go at the Grades so many kids are with him and don´t leave the opportunity to play with the PET! .............

I want to see pic´´s of the JAcob Stadium with my pal Jerry!
post #4 of 13
Lol, Leoncio looks like he's wearing motoX gloves
Cool pics, though... I love baseball. Go Yankees!
post #5 of 13
Great pics Rigel!
post #6 of 13
I LOVE going to see our local team play. What kind of food do you eat at the game?
Here it is hot dogs, beer (or soda pop), popcorn & peanuts.
post #7 of 13
We dont really have baseball in the Uk. And i must admit i dont really understand the rules

Pictures are good tho', looks fun
post #8 of 13
Those are great pictures Rigel! Thaks for sharing
post #9 of 13
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma's Friend
I LOVE going to see our local team play. What kind of food do you eat at the game?
Here it is hot dogs, beer (or soda pop), popcorn & peanuts.
Hi Amie!

Yes, the Hot dogs and the Sandwiches are once of the pricipals menus...
but also some tipical from our region wiht mayan names and their ´re snacks are so commound in the Stadium...for example:

-Piedras
-Kibis
-Polcanes
-Hojaldras

Yeah about the Beverage the principal are beer and pop soda too!

But also we can buy Pizza and candies and another stuffs!

Believe me is a great fun to go at the Games!
post #10 of 13
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cougar
Lol, Leoncio looks like he's wearing motoX gloves
Cool pics, though... I love baseball. Go Yankees!
Yes brandon is part of his costume!!! ...I promise to you a new pic of him without some other clothes to you can see at the Naked Lion! Lol!
post #11 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolCat
Yes brandon is part of his costume!!! ...I promise to you a new pic of him without some other clothes to you can see at the Naked Lion! Lol!
Sounds good
post #12 of 13
Great pics Rigel!! Seems like you are having a wonderful summer!!
post #13 of 13
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormy
Great pics Rigel!! Seems like you are having a wonderful summer!!
Thanks Diane! I bring some more pics, as I promise to Brandon of the Pet of the Team and Maybe a close up of the players!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › The Visit at the Stadium!..........=)