My cats where jumping and running around like crazy, so went to see what they were doing, and then i heard a buzzing sound. And i realized that they had a wasp or bee and where playing with it. They usually play with flys and stuff so its not a first time they have found somthing to play with, but this time its a flying creature that can hurt them. They don't seem to be trying to kill it, but they're sticking it in their mouth and wont let it go. i try to make them leave it along cuz i don't want them to get stung, but they might have been already. what do i do? are cats illergic to bee's or anything? by the way, I AM illergic to it, so i'm trying to stay a way from it cuz i don't wanna get stung.
post #1 of 3
5/13/06 at 12:21pm