TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › I'm changing my name!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I'm changing my name!

post #1 of 16
Thread Starter 
And I'm not telling anyone at work what my new name is! That way they can't hollar for me all the time! And I'm not responding to "Hey You" either! I've already made it quite clear with them that my name is not 'Heyleighann' and my name is also not Luanne! Ever have a day (week, month decade) where you hate the sound of your own name? I don't even have kids! But I know then my name will not be 'Hey Mom' either!

So does anyone have any suggestions on what my new name should be??? I'm open to suggestions!
post #2 of 16
Tinkerbell? Delilah? Pandora?
post #3 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by maverick_kitten
Tinkerbell? Delilah? Pandora?

Hmmm....Tinkerbell might get some interesting results.....Delilah is actually the name of my cousin's youngest daughter.....Pandora makes me think of cooking spray so that one might not work. So for Tinkerbell sounds good. Ya'll could call me Tink like on Peter Pan, but then *someone* might call me stinky tinky or something! Hmmm....I'll be thinking about it!
post #4 of 16
I reckon you ought to have a series of names that you put on a randomiser. Then, whenever your co-workers get used to one of them, you can change it to the next random name on the list.
post #5 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by flisssweetpea
I reckon you ought to have a series of names that you put on a randomiser. Then, whenever your co-workers get used to one of them, you can change it to the next random name on the list.
Oh that is a fantastic idea!!!
post #6 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles
And I'm not telling anyone at work what my new name is! That way they can't hollar for me all the time! And I'm not responding to "Hey You" either! I've already made it quite clear with them that my name is not 'Heyleighann' and my name is also not Luanne! Ever have a day (week, month decade) where you hate the sound of your own name? I don't even have kids! But I know then my name will not be 'Hey Mom' either!

So does anyone have any suggestions on what my new name should be??? I'm open to suggestions!
Rumplestiltskin!!!!!!!!!

(Don't forget to dance around and show your bad temper if anyone guesses at work. )
post #7 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe
Rumplestiltskin!!!!!!!!!

(Don't forget to dance around and show your bad temper if anyone guesses at work. )
I can't take your name Wumpy Wyan!
post #8 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe
Rumplestiltskin!!!!!!!!!

(Don't forget to dance around and show your bad temper if anyone guesses at work. )
I think thats a great name!

Rumpy

I like Tinkerbell!
post #9 of 16
The Honorable Respectful Princess!
That way, you don't have to answer to anything else, and that would be hard to say in a whiny voice or in a "I need you to do my work for me" voice.
post #10 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zissou'sMom
The Honorable Respectful Princess!
That way, you don't have to answer to anything else, and that would be hard to say in a whiny voice or in a "I need you to do my work for me" voice.

Oh and I do have a tiara or 2 sitting around here!
post #11 of 16
LOL...I did that before too. Actually hated a cell phone and changed my name on my co-workers because I got sick of it.

Then I got in trouble by my boss because I wasn't responding to anyone...OOPS!
post #12 of 16
What about Queen May I that way everytime that ask you something it will be:
Queen May I get me some coffee!
Queen May I get the files from the cabinet!
Queen May I show the presentation!
Queen May I finish your work!
Queen May I go to heck!
post #13 of 16
Thread Starter 
Queen May sounds good! So if they say "Queen May will you come over here?" I can say 'The people come to the Queen, the Queen does not come to the people!'
post #14 of 16
LOL!

thats funny you should mention this, a guy at work thought my name was Vivian, and so thats my new name now.
post #15 of 16
I've got the perfect name for you to use at work:

Ugottta Rayze
post #16 of 16
What about continuing on with the whole Tinkerbell thing? You could be: Stinky Tinky Pinky Poo!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › I'm changing my name!