TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › what kind of skin....
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

what kind of skin....

post #1 of 25
Thread Starter 
do you use on here? I always just had the default, but Phenomsmom suggested I go in and see if I could change my Super Cat line thingy, and I can't yet, but I did see how to change the skin. I made mine Blue Cats- what do you have?
post #2 of 25
Default Grey
post #3 of 25
Mine is Purrrples
post #4 of 25
Green Eyes
post #5 of 25
Default here, I change it sometimes
post #6 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arlyn
Green Eyes
Me too. I love greens.
post #7 of 25
Blue cats!
post #8 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetiecat3
Me too. I love greens.
Green is my favorite color, everywhere I go that has green as a skin choice, that's what I use
post #9 of 25
What do you guys mean "skin"?
post #10 of 25
Mine is also the green. I tend to change it frequesntly though.
post #11 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouts mom
What do you guys mean "skin"?
its the background color of the forum, it also has some different icons and type- its under User CP Edit Options, all the way at the bottom
post #12 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by katiemae1277
its the background color of the forum, it also has some different icons and type- its under User CP Edit Options, all the way at the bottom

Oh thanks

I picked the Blue one!!
post #13 of 25
night vision - always. i've tried the others, but it's the best. only causes problems when people write in different colors - i have to highlight to read.
post #14 of 25
Night Vision.

It matches our computer system we use here, so they never know when I'm on TCS or when Im on our system, HA!
post #15 of 25
I use the purty blue!
post #16 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by laureen227
night vision - always. i've tried the others, but it's the best. only causes problems when people write in different colors - i have to highlight to read.
I've noticed that too, but I still like it over the others!
post #17 of 25
I like the ocean one
post #18 of 25
Thanks for the information! I didn't know you could change it!
post #19 of 25
Thread Starter 
i tried the night vision, because I usually tend to like the darker colors, easier on the eyes after staring at a computer screen all day, but it seemed a bit too dark. The pink practically seared my eyes
post #20 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by katiemae1277
i tried the night vision, because I usually tend to like the darker colors, easier on the eyes after staring at a computer screen all day, but it seemed a bit too dark. The pink practically seared my eyes
what pink? mine is all dark indigo blue...
post #21 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by laureen227
what pink? mine is all dark indigo blue...
Same here, I don't have pink on Night Vision either
post #22 of 25
I just use the default, but if im in work i use the office hours one
post #23 of 25
I used to have the default since I never knew you could change it. Right now I'm using green eyes...I think I shall use it for awhile.
post #24 of 25
Mine is currently set to Office Hours.
post #25 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by laureen227
what pink? mine is all dark indigo blue...
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyharley
Same here, I don't have pink on Night Vision either
I meant the Pinky Paws choice, I went through and looked at them all and decided my original choice was best
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › what kind of skin....