I just found out some exciting news. (A flyer on the doorâ€¦yeah its 1AM and I just found it.) Our regular vet is having a low cost vaccination clinic this weekend in our neighborhood. $5 rabies shot! I canâ€™t imagine passing this up with two of our five still needing their shots. Stormy of course will be going, she is in great health and I canâ€™t see any reason why not. My question is about Angie. I am wondering if we should wait for her shots since her kittens are only five weeks old. They have got into a routine where they only nurse once in the evening when Angie decides she wants in the bathroom with them otherwise she ignores them unless they fuss. Would this be a bad thing for them if their mom has her shots? Should we wait on Angie? My gut is saying wait but I wanted your opinions. I will of course also ask our vet too. Iâ€™m just excited to save money and its 1AM and I have no one else to tell.
post #1 of 2
4/24/06 at 11:36pm