TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Colorado Meet Up (Pics)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Colorado Meet Up (Pics) - Page 2

post #31 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by valanhb
Maybe that s was a typo. Earl took 4 with my camera, but that's the only one where we were all ready. The others would have to go into Caption This!
...you WOULDN'T...LOL.
post #32 of 48
Great picture! It looks like you had so much fun!
post #33 of 48
It looks like you guys had so much fun! Heidi, I think this means you and I have probably met the most TCS members in real life.
post #34 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by okeefecl
It looks like you guys had so much fun! Heidi, I think this means you and I have probably met the most TCS members in real life.
Oh Oh Oh just wait till i get to the uk meet up!! then to australia to meet danielle then I would be TCS MEET WORLDWIDE
post #35 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by valanhb
Maybe that s was a typo. Earl took 4 with my camera, but that's the only one where we were all ready. The others would have to go into Caption This!

Oh come on, now we REALLY have to see them!
post #36 of 48
[quote=kluchetta]Chris is quiet, but he doesn't mind Erin talking for him./QUOTE]

I worry this makes me look pretty obnoxious and would like to point out that Chris kind of has a stutter and feels uncomfortable talking to new people. So I've kind of developed the habit of filling in the blanks.
post #37 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErinandSeamus
I worry this makes me look pretty obnoxious and would like to point out that Chris kind of has a stutter and feels uncomfortable talking to new people. So I've kind of developed the habit of filling in the blanks.
He did very well and we were quite comfy with him. He did get more relaxed as the lunch went on.
post #38 of 48
A couple of beers went a long way to loosening him up. He's really quiet until you know him well or he's around the guys he works with. I was shocked when I first heard him talk with them.
post #39 of 48
Goodness..... Nancy and I missed this.
post #40 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErinandSeamus
A couple of beers went a long way to loosening him up.
I wasn't going to mention that - Didn't want to mislead people into thinking he was a lush. (which he wasn't).
post #41 of 48
No big deal
post #42 of 48
Aw I'm so jelous just reading this thread! I'm going to go check out the meet up pics thread now..
post #43 of 48
I'm so pleased that you all had a fantastic time!!. And you all look great!
post #44 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErinandSeamus

I worry this makes me look pretty obnoxious and would like to point out that Chris kind of has a stutter and feels uncomfortable talking to new people. So I've kind of developed the habit of filling in the blanks.
Aw. I didn't mean that the way it sounded, I guess. My hubby probably wouldn't say a word either. I just meant that you two were comfortable with each other!
post #45 of 48
No problem. And you're right, we are comfortable with each other.
post #46 of 48
Great pics guys! Glad you had fun!!
post #47 of 48
When is the next meeting planned? Nancy and I should be able to attend.

post #48 of 48
Thread Starter 
We haven't started planning it yet. But I'm sure we will soon!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Colorado Meet Up (Pics)