TheCatSite.com › Forums › Our Feline Companions › Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care › Pictures of the babies!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pictures of the babies!

post #1 of 14
Thread Starter 
I was able to get some pictures of the babies, It was hard to cuddle them and taking pictures of them, but i did it!
Four of this little one


two look like this guy


And of course, there is only one Red


6 of the 7, i was holding the 7th


Someone is mighty pleased with herself
post #2 of 14
Is the mama part maine coon? She's gorgeous!


So are the babies...my goodness they're so adorable! Oh! I just noticed that their ears are unfolded as well! Wow, that's really amazing...all my babies were born with unfolded ears, too! It kind of surprised me because I though all (well, most) babies were born with folded ears. Aw!
post #3 of 14
Thread Starter 
shes a foster, they were going to put her down the day she was rescued and that night i got in contact with the coordinator of the rescue program, made big puppy eyes and alagator tears at my husband and brought her home. I hate the thought that they would have put down a pregnant cat.

I think she was overdue, I was told a week almost 4 weeks ago, so they are nice ang big i dont know if shes main coon, but she is beautiful,
post #4 of 14
Ahhhhh the orange guy reminds me of Yoda! Those ears are so cute.
post #5 of 14
Awww....look at those faces!!! Momma is beautiful!!
post #6 of 14
They are all adorable. It was great that you took her in to foster her and her babies.
Do you plan on keeping her or any of her gorgeous babies!!
post #7 of 14
The expression on the momma's face is priceless!! Someone much more clever than me should be able to think of a witty caption for this photo!
post #8 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by FamilytimeRags
They are all adorable. It was great that you took her in to foster her and her babies.
Do you plan on keeping her or any of her gorgeous babies!!
im hoping to, i want her and maybe a calico, but i dont know what my husband will say. hehe, course ill probably override him lol
post #9 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by silvermoonmyst
im hoping to, i want her and maybe a calico, but i dont know what my husband will say. hehe, course ill probably override him lol
Aww, she is going to be so lucky!! I am sure there is a way to convince hubby, I mean, really, what is one or two more furbabies in the house.
I always tell my family when they ask how many pets we have, that we only have as many as you can see and count right now. They just laugh, as they know better!!
I look forward to watching the babies grow!!
post #10 of 14
They're adorable! I want to give them all little kisses because they're so cute lol
post #11 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by FamilytimeRags
Aww, she is going to be so lucky!! I am sure there is a way to convince hubby, I mean, really, what is one or two more furbabies in the house.
I always tell my family when they ask how many pets we have, that we only have as many as you can see and count right now. They just laugh, as they know better!!
I look forward to watching the babies grow!!
GOOD IDEA!!!
post #12 of 14
They are beautiful. I like red hehehe
post #13 of 14
What sweeties!!

The little mama looks like she is saying "Leave me alone! I just gave birth to 7 babies and I am sooooo tired!"
post #14 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catkiki
What sweeties!!

The little mama looks like she is saying "Leave me alone! I just gave birth to 7 babies and I am sooooo tired!"
I think the blink had more to do with shes in a dark closet, i use a flashlight to peek in on them and my camera flashed, making it look light in there, but ites really dark, but yeah she does have that im pissed look on her face, shes a really expressive cat.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
TheCatSite.com › Forums › Our Feline Companions › Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care › Pictures of the babies!