Originally Posted by menagerie mama
How do you make that? And don't say put potatoes in foil with onion soup mix...
Well I just said that because it's the description that most people would recognize. I actually do that recipe in the microwave now because foil is so messy and unpredictible depending on BBQ's.
1. Cube 2 lbs. potatoes into roughly ¾ inch pieces
2. Add one packet of onion soup mix and stir it up in a big bowl
3. (optional) Add miscellaneous spices, such as oregano, basil, cayenne etcetera.
5. Add a ¼ cup of olive oil or butter
6. Transfer to a microwave dish with lid.
7. Cook for 10 minutes. Then stir.
8. Cook for another 10 minutes.
(Cooking times may vary slightly.)