TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › IMO: In My Opinion › Well I always knew she was stupid....
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Well I always knew she was stupid.... - Page 3

post #61 of 73
I don't buy the whole "You're famous by your choice, so you DESERVE it" when the tabloids and paparazzi hound you day and night. It IS possible to keep them out of your private life. What do we know about Harrison Ford and Callista Flockhart, except that they are a couple? Or Johnny Depp and his family? Or a multitude of celebrities who aren't constantly the flavor of the week? Yes, they do have to take more steps to keep the media out of their lives, but it can be done.
post #62 of 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by valanhb
I don't buy the whole "You're famous by your choice, so you DESERVE it" when the tabloids and paparazzi hound you day and night. It IS possible to keep them out of your private life. What do we know about Harrison Ford and Callista Flockhart, except that they are a couple? Or Johnny Depp and his family? Or a multitude of celebrities who aren't constantly the flavor of the week? Yes, they do have to take more steps to keep the media out of their lives, but it can be done.


I think the same thing - You NEVER hear anything about Harrison Ford ( ) or Callista Flockhart - ever!

Johnny Depp lives overseas, doesn't he?

I just think they do pick on Britney - a lot, she's almost like a target for any gossip magazine!
post #63 of 73
I didn't nec. mean that anyone who is a celebrity deserves it. You're right, they can easily avoid being hounded by tabloids and paparazzi. By never doing anything interesting in public. Take for instance Gwyneth Paltrow. She just had a new baby, and all we heard about it was its name and a grainy picture of her getting in her car.
It just seems like Britney is such a publicity stunt lover that I find it hard to believe that its all on the tabloid side. If she wasn't doing this stuff, we wouldn't be hearing about her at all. And maybe that's what she wants. Pictures of her doing stupid stuff put her name on the cover, where it wouldn't be otherwise because her act is so old and overdone.
post #64 of 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zissou'sMom
It just seems like Britney is such a publicity stunt lover that I find it hard to believe that its all on the tabloid side. If she wasn't doing this stuff, we wouldn't be hearing about her at all. And maybe that's what she wants. Pictures of her doing stupid stuff put her name on the cover, where it wouldn't be otherwise because her act is so old and overdone.

One word......................
PUBLICIST
post #65 of 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazy kat2
I have always thought she was a silly bimbo, but I am beginning to feel a little sorry for her. The media seems to want to see bad things happen to her. I know thar comes with being famous, and she should have not driven with her son not properly restrained, but now it just seems like a witch hunt to see if the tabloids can put her in the worst light possible. She is letting it happen by placing herself in the public eye doing stupid things and putting her marital problems on display even though she could put a stop to it just by shutting up and staying home.
If I had as much money as she does, I would divorce that loser husband, buy a house in my hometown, and live out my days having had my time in the limelight. You know as much money as she has made, if she lived normally and not like one of the rich and famous, she could live the rest of her life on it.
Does she even have much money at all after her husband eating it like cake?
post #66 of 73
Ok, all you Britney fans, here's the news I just heard on entertainment tonight (canada), *drum roll*

Britney is prego again with #2.

post #67 of 73
Poor, poor child. Hopefully Ms Spears will grow up a little bit soon.
post #68 of 73
It is a sad fact of life that when you are a celebrity; your life is open to the public.

Years ago someone " in the public eye" daughter was killed. They suffered greatly and NOW over 20 years later "NEW FANS" just discovered it and posted about it on message boards about them.

It is just sad these people cannot live private lives.
post #69 of 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by IloveSiamese
Ok, all you Britney fans, here's the news I just heard on entertainment tonight (canada), *drum roll*

Britney is prego again with #2.

When is she due.
post #70 of 73
Didn't Federline leave his previous girlfriend during her second pregnancy?
post #71 of 73
yep yep.... I hope they dont talk about it all over the news...
post #72 of 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by IloveSiamese
Ok, all you Britney fans, here's the news I just heard on entertainment tonight (canada), *drum roll*

Britney is prego again with #2.


eeeeew.
well, here comes the divorce/alimony drama.
as if we weren't expecting it already.

post #73 of 73
LOL yep I think that is next.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: IMO: In My Opinion
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › IMO: In My Opinion › Well I always knew she was stupid....