Threads for Newbies (Read These Before Posting)

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know I saw somewhere that avator was mentioned but now I cannot find it so what is an avator, is it an icon???

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by LaRussa

I know I saw somewhere that avator was mentioned but now I cannot find it so what is an avator, is it an icon???
I've sent a PM to you telling you how to select an avatar - if you're still unsure just click reply on the message and I'll do what I can to help out.

carisue1

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I know what Avatars are I just cannot for the life of me figure out how to put one on here. Please help me too. and info on signatures as well. I would appreciate it.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by carisue1

I know what Avatars are I just cannot for the life of me figure out how to put one on here. Please help me too. and info on signatures as well. I would appreciate it.
I'm in the process of sending you a PM!

wesley's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I also am confused as how to put signatures and stuff on here! I went into the User CP and could not see what I click on. I just signed up to this sight yesterday and don't know how to do everything. I would apreciate a little help!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Wesley's Mom

I also am confused as how to put signatures and stuff on here! I went into the User CP and could not see what I click on. I just signed up to this sight yesterday and don't know how to do everything. I would apreciate a little help!
I just sent you a PM regarding signatures

L

larks

not sure if its signatures or avatars I need to ask about, basically the one where I can add some mini piccys of my cat to bottom of my posts kinda thing, Please help

shopcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I was also wondering about the signatures & avatars...I also can't see where there is an option in any of the user CP categories where I can set these...

elibonbadaylo

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
OMG! I think I broke the forum! I posted some pictures in the intro thread and they are ginormous. Now I can't even edit my own post.
Help???

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
You have to be at least 18 years old to have access to the PM system.