TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Board magic please???
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Board magic please???

post #1 of 15
Thread Starter 
Ahhhhh Max and I are having a bit of a stressful time at the moment!

I still don't know if I have this job I've applied for, he hasn't got another acting gig lined up, and our landlords are selling our house!

We all know the wonders of TCS board magic - would you all mind sending your vibes to us for me to get this job, for us to get the house we're going to look at today, and for Max to get another audition/job soon???

Thanks everyone! I know it'll help!
post #2 of 15

{{{job vibes}}}
{{{good housing vibes}}}
{{{Vibes for Max}}}
post #3 of 15
Sarah, when does your lease end? If it doesn't end yet, your Landlord may be selling the house with sitting tenant! It might be an idea to check with him if he's selling it as a rental property!

Anyway, sending many 'Sarah Gets The Job', 'Max Gets Another Gig' and 'Happy House' }}}VIBES{{{ your way!

post #4 of 15
aaah! how much stuff does a person need hanging over their head?!
I hope you get this job, I hope Max gets a job soon and I hope you find somewhere to live!
post #5 of 15
What a tough time for you, Sarah. Know that we're right here beside you cheering you on!
post #6 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnofsierra
What a tough time for you, Sarah. Know that we're right here beside you cheering you on!


Hope it all works out OK

Anne
post #7 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by KitEKats4Eva!

We all know the wonders of TCS board magic - would you all mind sending your vibes to us for me to get this job, for us to get the house we're going to look at today, and for Max to get another audition/job soon???
Major good vibes for each wish going your way Sarah!
post #8 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sar
Sarah, when does your lease end? If it doesn't end yet, your Landlord may be selling the house with sitting tenant! It might be an idea to check with him if he's selling it as a rental property!

Anyway, sending many 'Sarah Gets The Job', 'Max Gets Another Gig' and 'Happy House' }}}VIBES{{{ your way!

Thanks so much everyone!!

Sarah, they're actually being fantastic about it. Our lease ends at the end of June, and they are not putting the house on the market until we're gone. They said there's no way they'll sell or even have people through until our lease is up, and we could get to stay on a month-to-month basis - they said we'd get a month's notice after our lease was up no matter what. They're awesome.

They also said that when the real estate people from this house we looked at today ring them, that they'll give us a `glowing report, and get us the house'.

They're just lovely - so we're very lucky with them.

I went to look at the house and it is STUNNING. I mean, really stunning. I can't believe it's only $260 a week. Three bedroom plus a rear sleep-out, airconditioning/heating, huge garden with a patio, beautiful brand new kitchen with a walk-in pantry, big glass french doors to the main bedroom, front porch, walled enclosure and directly opposite the park where we take the dogs twice a day! Too good to be true ....ohhhhh I so badly want this house!!
post #9 of 15
Sending lots of vibes. Hope everything works out for you!
post #10 of 15
Sarah, you are really lucky to have such a wonderful and thoughtful Landlord! It really sounds like you are a main priority in the whole process!

Oh my, the house you're looking at sounds fantastic! I really hope that you'll be able to get it as it sounds just right for you, Max and your fur family!

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you!!
post #11 of 15
SARAH im sending you lots of vibes
I hate stress... it just kills your brain cells
post #12 of 15
Good vibes to you and maxs. I think the house sounds great! Good luck!!
post #13 of 15
Wow Sarah, I want that house too!
Mega vibes being sent your way........take a deep breath and think good thoughts!


Quote:
Originally Posted by KitEKats4Eva!
Thanks so much everyone!!

Sarah, they're actually being fantastic about it. Our lease ends at the end of June, and they are not putting the house on the market until we're gone. They said there's no way they'll sell or even have people through until our lease is up, and we could get to stay on a month-to-month basis - they said we'd get a month's notice after our lease was up no matter what. They're awesome.

They also said that when the real estate people from this house we looked at today ring them, that they'll give us a `glowing report, and get us the house'.

They're just lovely - so we're very lucky with them.

I went to look at the house and it is STUNNING. I mean, really stunning. I can't believe it's only $260 a week. Three bedroom plus a rear sleep-out, airconditioning/heating, huge garden with a patio, beautiful brand new kitchen with a walk-in pantry, big glass french doors to the main bedroom, front porch, walled enclosure and directly opposite the park where we take the dogs twice a day! Too good to be true ....ohhhhh I so badly want this house!!
post #14 of 15
Many good vibes to you!! {{{ }}}
post #15 of 15
Sending lots of good vibes your way. I hope it all works out!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Board magic please???