Labor

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My girl is finally in labor! She is pacing and crying so i'm going to go be with her, updates when she has them

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You go and help we wil be here waiting for update. Good luck saying prayers for healthy deleivery and babies.

poohandwendy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Awww...wonderful! Maybe she knew you were getting so worried and figured she better start now, LOL.

I can't wait to hear an update, goodluck!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Im afraid i'm not going to have any better of news
The first one was too small and isn't alive. I hope the rest are ok.

poohandwendy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Aw, I am sorry to hear that CR...don't give up hope, the others may be just fine.

I am sorry for your loss. {{{HUGS}}}

princeegrl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry about the first little one. Sending vibes that the rest are okay.

familytimerags

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am sorry about the first one, I had something else posted, and found out the bad news, and I am editing. My thoughts are with you for the rest of the litter.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am waiting also but my eyes just wont stay open so I will trt to log on when I get up with the puppy. Night and my prayers are with you.

basklcj13

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry to hear about the first baby! I hope the rest are ok, keep us posted!

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by FamilytimeRags

Any updates on Icey?
She hasn't had any more yet, she doesn't seem to be having contractions either. Right now she is laying down. She has been going to the litter box often, she isn't confussed this isn't her first litter. She also seems to know she had a kitten, she tried to grab her oldr kitten we have still from the last litter, by his neck like she wants to bring him in her nest.
I don't know what to do. I am using a large cage for her, she seemed to like it but not now, it has a box in it and a blanket covering it, but now she seems stressed in it and have let her out, but in the past I have let her decide where she wanted them and made it safe so now she doesn't have a nest should I just lock her in the cage and let her be? If I try to be with her while in her cage she tries to get out if she's out she follows me or stays in front of the kittens cage. She never had a problem before when I let her have them and now I tried the cage and I don't know if I should just leave her in it now or what.
BTW the kitten only weighed 37.6 grams it had barley an hair and was almost tranparent. I think it was a girl

I'm not really sure the rest will have any chance, if they are that small too, I will loose them all.

poohandwendy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Aw, how sad, i am so sorry. I don't have any advice, I guess I would just try to let her be in one room and allow her to pick the place. But I don't know your layout and what is safe and not.

I am continuing to pray for Icey andher other kittens....that they have a good delivery and are healthy!

cookandcompany

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Awwww, Bless your hearts. You have everyone at our house praying for you & yours tonight. I will be watching this like crazy since we are still doing the labor thing as well. Still waiting on the last 2 kittens. Stay Strong & God Bless...

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No kittens yet. Icey seems to be ok, she is in her queening cage again and seems stress free as well as pain free. She doesn't seem to be in any labor. I am hoping things will turn out good but seems hopeless. I think they will be premeture. I am staying possitive that the others are bigger at least enough to supplement and try to save. I will update as soon as any thing happens since it looks like im in this for the long haul. I hope she stays relaxed untill the vet is open in the morning. Thanks for listening every one and sending prayers.

I forgot to let you know that I do feel kittens moving so I'm hoping that's a good sign.