TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Can't WAIT for summer!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Can't WAIT for summer!!!

post #1 of 15
Thread Starter 
I just couldn't wait any longer here! It was snowing/freezing rain today while 2 days ago it was 72 (F) & sunny So I went ahead and went on a little shopping spree and bought some capri's, shorts, tank-tops & bathing suit --- I'M READY FOR SUMMER!!! BRING IT ON!!
post #2 of 15
Oh yes, I adore Spring and Summer and can hardly wait!
post #3 of 15
I can't wait to get out on the man's motorcycle!!!!
post #4 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by menagerie mama
I can't wait to get out on the man's motorcycle!!!!


ME TOO!!

I went shopping tonight for new spring clothes, and they have all SUMMER stuff (tanks, skirts, capris) and I was like goodness, bring on the hot weather, I wanna wear all this stuff NOW!
post #5 of 15
Summer.....PLEASE!!!

I tell you, I think I am in the wrong state!
post #6 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvmysphynx
Summer.....PLEASE!!!

I tell you, I think I am in the wrong state!
You've got better weather than we do here in MN!
post #7 of 15
Me too!! I love the summer, it's actually already feeling like summer over here the average high is now in the 70's and we even had a couple of days in the 80's!!!


I have been laying out..and enjoying the sun!!
post #8 of 15
Neither can i!. I've just been outside to inspect a hire vehicle weve got at work for scratches etc... and it's so cold!!!!

The suns shining but the heat aint there yet
post #9 of 15
Oh yes, I can't wait for Summer to arrive!

The weather here is so strange and unpredictable!! Glorious sun, quite warm and then snow or hail!!?!!
post #10 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveAllCats!
I just couldn't wait any longer here! It was snowing/freezing rain today while 2 days ago it was 72 (F) & sunny So I went ahead and went on a little shopping spree and bought some capri's, shorts, tank-tops & bathing suit --- I'M READY FOR SUMMER!!! BRING IT ON!!
Oooh I can't wait either! It's freezing here too. But not raining thankfully. I need new clothes this year but I'm not going to torture myself by buying them yet! I think we still have a few weeks to wait
By the way Melissa I love what it says in your sig.
post #11 of 15
It has been super nice here all week. Sunday I was in shorts.... sorry guys I had to brag! I am so gld I live in the south!!
post #12 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom
It has been super nice here all week. Sunday I was in shorts.... sorry guys I had to brag! I am so gld I live in the south!!

I here ya, I live in alabama and the weather has been nice... Thank God for the southern weather...I couln't survive up north.
post #13 of 15
I am perfectly happy to enjoy spring for a little bit first. I don't like it when it gets too hot and humid!
post #14 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbbysMom
I am perfectly happy to enjoy spring for a little bit first. I don't like it when it gets too hot and humid!

Yeah that is one thing...it does get humid here ..and it rains a lot in april
post #15 of 15
I agree the humidity is unbearable some times.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Can't WAIT for summer!!!