TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › If you could have help with one thing.....
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

If you could have help with one thing.....

post #1 of 27
Thread Starter 
What would that be? One thing in your life that you would benefit by having help with? Like self esteem, cleaning your house, personal trainer, hairdresser......etc. Could be anything...........

For me, it would be a personal massager............and someone to help me lose weight...........oh, also a person to just dust in my house. It is a never ending battle!
post #2 of 27
At this point, a financial advisor I suppose?
post #3 of 27
I can't pick one. I think it would be someone to clean my house and do my laundry then get into shape and stay fit and eat healthy!
post #4 of 27
Personal Trainer and Stylist
post #5 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom
I can't pick one. I think it would be someone to clean my house and do my laundry then get into shape and stay fit and eat healthy!
i would LOVE a housekeeper!
post #6 of 27
mine would probably be a personal trainer to help me get in shape and eat healthy... or a maid, but then if I had a maid I really would lose all physical activity (cleaning counts!)
post #7 of 27
I would be here all day as my list is too long
post #8 of 27
Well...if I had someone to make money for me I could hire someone to do the rest.
post #9 of 27
I want someone to follow me around and whack me upside the head every time I get distracted from what I am supposed to be doing. Admittedly, I would probably be a mangled mess by the end of the first day ...
post #10 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by evnshawn
I want someone to follow me around and whack me upside the head every time I get distracted from what I am supposed to be doing. Admittedly, I would probably be a mangled mess by the end of the first day ...
Actually, I'd like to have someone follow me around and whack the people who distract or annoy me upside the head. Today, the average mental age of my 2 male co-workers is 5.
post #11 of 27
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by okeefecl
Actually, I'd like to have someone follow me around and whack the people who distract or annoy me upside the head. Today, the average mental age of my 2 male co-workers is 5.
Come on Christy, you work with some of the smartest people in the world there!
post #12 of 27
I'd want someone to go to work for me and just give me the money!!!
post #13 of 27
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles
I'd want someone to go to work for me and just give me the money!!!
There ya go!!! MEE TOOOO!!!
post #14 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever
Come on Christy, you work with some of the smartest people in the world there!
Intelligence does not equal maturity.
post #15 of 27
I'd love someone to fire all my insubordinate coworkers, hire new ones and train them the way they are SUPPOSED to be!
post #16 of 27
I am gonna go with a personal trainer and someone to DUST!! I hate dusting, or like cleaning ceiling fans and curtains..... I would *love* for someone else to do that!!
post #17 of 27
I want to be able to go out and practice driving more. It would make so many things less complicated. (I live in a rural area)
post #18 of 27
Anymore someone to kick me in the butt to get me started and then someone else to keep kicking, I'm tired
post #19 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by fwan
I would be here all day as my list is too long
ME TOO!

......................................
post #20 of 27
If I was rich, I'd have a personal chef, designing foods that were healthy but good. That way it would be way easier to stay in shape!
post #21 of 27
A personal trainer who is also an accomplished vegetarian chef who specializes in healthy, delicious cuisine.

I also like MoochNNoodles' idea of someone to go to work for me and give me the money!
post #22 of 27
definately some one to take care of all the household duties - cleaning, laundry, yard work, etc!
post #23 of 27
I would like help with:

*deciding what to do with my life
*learning to cook
*making more hours in the day
*making self cleaning litter trays
*learning my Korean - I'm useless at it
*being more trusting
*sorting out my sisters financial mess
*keeping my house clean

to name but a few...
post #24 of 27
If I could just have someone to do my floors and dust really well occasionally. I don't mind the rest of the housekeeping duties.
post #25 of 27
I'll have to go with a personal chef. I really don't like to cook.
post #26 of 27
Personal trainer/motivator
post #27 of 27
someone to clean the toliet
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › If you could have help with one thing.....