TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › I have chocolate.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I have chocolate.

post #1 of 25
Thread Starter 
King Size Hershey bar.


Not too bad for an afternoon snack.
post #2 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIVEN
King Size Hershey bar.

If you were talking a snickers bar then I would be envious!
post #3 of 25
I have a pancake covered in chocolate
post #4 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunasmom
If you were talking a snickers bar then I would be envious!
I agree!


Mmmm....Snickers
post #5 of 25
I still have 2 lbs of Cote d' Or (one of my favourites!!!) left over from valetines day.

I've also got german chocolate cake with a butter-chocolate frosting and then semi-sweet chunks in the cupboards.

I'm the spoilt chocolate queen according to my mates. Just call me domestic chocolate goddess.
post #6 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyharley
I agree!


Mmmm....Snickers

I love the frozen Snickers in our vending machines here. Those are the best.
post #7 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIVEN
I love the frozen Snickers in our vending machines here. Those are the best.
Now I'm jeleous, send me one!
post #8 of 25
I've got chocolate as well, but are they mine?, no their for Gil when he comes down at easter. How have i not broke into them?, i'm still trying to work that one out myself, and it's so difficult

post #9 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyharley
Now I'm jeleous, send me one!

It'll melt friend.
post #10 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosiemac
I've got chocolate as well, but are they mine?, no their for Gil when he comes down at easter. How have i not broke into them?, i'm still trying to work that one out myself, and it's so difficult


Cadbury, excellent choice
post #11 of 25
Susan, you have such will power, those bags would be gone if they were in my house! And I'd end up going out and buying him more bags before it was time to give them to him!

Jason, come on now, you can figure out a way to send them to me!
post #12 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyharley
Susan, you have such will power, those bags would be gone if they were in my house! And I'd end up going out and buying him more bags before it was time to give them to him!

Jason, come on now, you can figure out a way to send them to me!




Would it be worth my time and effort to send one in a cooler with ice when you can go to the store and get one?
post #13 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIVEN



Would it be worth my time and effort to send one in a cooler with ice when you can go to the store and get one?


Yes, cuz if you sent one, it would be free for me!
post #14 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIVEN
I love the frozen Snickers in our vending machines here. Those are the best.
Frozen Snickers?????
post #15 of 25
I've got the end of a bag of Cadbury mini eggs left
post #16 of 25
ohmy what a depressing thread for me I am on a diet
post #17 of 25
and you have a lot of Christmas chocolate in your house
post #18 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbbysMom
and you have a lot of Christmas chocolate in your house
ohmy I KNOW!!! and we have soooo much left still Its okay - it will last
post #19 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosiemac
I've got chocolate as well, but are they mine?, no their for Gil when he comes down at easter. How have i not broke into them?, i'm still trying to work that one out myself, and it's so difficult

Susan please share the secret of your willpower??? Did the people in the shop look at you funny when you brought all that?
post #20 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pombina
Susan please share the secret of your willpower??? Did the people in the shop look at you funny when you brought all that?
I just put them out of sight Normally their in the case for when i go to Gils, but he's at mine for easter so their hidden in a cupboard where i don't go in.

I get them when i go to do my supermarket shopping so no one really says anything, but i'm always ready for someone behind me or the cashier when they see them and my weight watcher things to say "their not mine their the boyfriends!"
post #21 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosiemac
I just put them out of sight Normally their in the case for when i go to Gils, but he's at mine for easter so their hidden in a cupboard where i don't go in.

I get them when i go to do my supermarket shopping so no one really says anything, but i'm always ready for someone behind me or the cashier when they see them and my weight watcher things to say "their not mine their the boyfriends!"
But you still know they are in the cupboard!!!
When is easter?
post #22 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pombina
But you still know they are in the cupboard!!!
I try and not think about them.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Pombina
When is easter?
Friday the 14th and monday the 17th So 2 weeks on thursday and one massive long weekend
post #23 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIVEN
King Size Hershey bar.


Not too bad for an afternoon snack.
thats just cruel!!!! see now i have to go get a papertowel and clean the drool pff of my desk!!! shame on you lol
post #24 of 25
If I buy Snicker's Neil puts in freezer right away. I have Doe chocolate eater candy in the cupboard!!
post #25 of 25
I have a Lindt 70% cocoa bar, 3 fudge marshmallow cookies and a paclage of Peperidge Farm double dark chocolate chunk cookies on my desk. My refrigerator contains 1/2 lb of fudge-filled cups, 1 lb of dark chocolate KitKat miniatures, and 4 Hershey's nut-lovers' bars. My work tote bag contains more fudge cups and KitKats.

I am a professional chocoholic!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › I have chocolate.