TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › ~~~ Good Tuesday Morning ~~~
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

~~~ Good Tuesday Morning ~~~ - Page 2

post #31 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIVEN



Yes, I am only 21 and Tara is 18 right now.
I thought Tara was 21 too!
post #32 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyharley
I thought Tara was 21 too!
So did i! How long have you guys been together?
post #33 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIVEN
That's a good idea. Can they reduce it back to $500 and lock it now that it's been doubled?
Yup! even though Credit Card companies always seem to be "out for your money" if you can't pay it, then they would rather work with you then not ever be able to collect on anything.

Wow...I didn't realise you two were that young! I guess I was thinking you were in your mid-20s at least!
post #34 of 45
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pombina
So did i! How long have you guys been together?

almost a year and a half


It's taken that whole time to turn her into a hockey fan but I think I've done it. She even watches it on TV with me now!!!!!
post #35 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIVEN
Great advice everybody, thanks!


We do have our 2 major credit cards and they are both getting locked up. All of the other cards are either locked up or destroyed, we are just trying to pay off the debt now. We make the monthly payments but with their interest rate we aren't getting real far so I just want to pay everything off ASAP and then close the accounts.
One thing my BF and I did was to consolidate as much as we could on the card with the lowest interest rate, and concentrate on paying the other one off as fast as possible. Once that's paid off combine the 2 payments for the last card!
post #36 of 45
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amandaofcols
One thing my BF and I did was to consolidate as much as we could on the card with the lowest interest rate, and concentrate on paying the other one off as fast as possible. Once that's paid off combine the 2 payments for the last card!

That's what I'm going to do this weekend with everything. Should be fun.
post #37 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIVEN
almost a year and a half


It's taken that whole time to turn her into a hockey fan but I think I've done it. She even watches it on TV with me now!!!!!
That's love right there.
Your next task will be Poker...if you can get her to identify doyle brunson, Phil Hellmuth and Danial Negreanu MARRY HER.
post #38 of 45
Well good luck!! We are actually in the process now of getting ours paid back down! But we are doing really well for our ages, I think!
post #39 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunasmom
That's love right there.
Your next task will be Poker...if you can get her to identify doyle brunson, Phil Hellmuth and Danial Negreanu MARRY HER.
Hey I recognize Doyle and Phil!!

My BF is a HUGE poker fan! We are always watching it on TV! HIm and his friends even have a designated poker night every Sat. night!!
post #40 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amandaofcols
Hey I recognize Doyle and Phil!!

My BF is a HUGE poker fan! We are always watching it on TV! HIm and his friends even have a designated poker night every Sat. night!!
I've been forced to watch poker. My BF so wants to be a professional poker. I won't let him get started until he gets employed again!
I don't know his real name, but I like th guy with the hood they nickname "The Unibomber". He's hilarious to watch!
post #41 of 45
SO do you two have a picture??
post #42 of 45
Thread Starter 
We have some of us on the computer and finally some of our kitties, maybe I'll upload some tonight if Tara doesn't do it in the meantime. *hint hint*
post #43 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunasmom
I've been forced to watch poker. My BF so wants to be a professional poker. I won't let him get started until he gets employed again!
I don't know his real name, but I like th guy with the hood they nickname "The Unibomber". He's hilarious to watch!
Now I don't feel so bad!! Mine does too, but I won't let him until I'm sure he can win us some money!
Yeah, i know who you are talking aout! he is great to watch!!
post #44 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIVEN
We have some of us on the computer and finally some of our kitties, maybe I'll upload some tonight if Tara doesn't do it in the meantime. *hint hint*
I've seen pictures!

They are a very cute couple!
post #45 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIVEN
We have some of us on the computer and finally some of our kitties, maybe I'll upload some tonight if Tara doesn't do it in the meantime. *hint hint*
Hint Hint all you want buddy! haha, I've been cooking, and cleaning all day today and in between that taking care of a puppy! You can do it tonight when you get home, cause I am whipped!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › ~~~ Good Tuesday Morning ~~~