or Connect
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Priceless picture of kitties...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Priceless picture of kitties...

post #1 of 15
Thread Starter 
I just think that this is the most perfect picture!! Well except for the background.
It was taken 4 years ago of a litter of kitties Sweetie had. Just look at those faces!


..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....


The tabby next to the gray fluffy one is Precious as a kitten
She & her mom always have that look on their face! I love it!!
post #2 of 15
Awww, aren't they all just so adorable!?
post #3 of 15
Just adorable!
post #4 of 15
Awww!!, the 2 on the right look like mini Reilly's
post #5 of 15
oh my gosh!!! That is so sweet!

I love the gray fluffy one!

SWEET, SWEET, SWEET!
post #6 of 15
Oooooooh look at those little fluff balls!
post #7 of 15
What a great pic!!! So cute!
post #8 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetiecat3
I just think that this is the most perfect picture!! Well except for the background.
It was taken 4 years ago of a litter of kitties Sweetie had. Just look at those faces!



That is sooooo cute! I love the one with the little blue bug eyes in the back.
post #9 of 15
What sweet babies! I love kittens!! It makes me want another one worse!!
post #10 of 15
Adorable babies!
post #11 of 15
they are to cute don't you wish they stayed that tiny
post #12 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by princeegrl
they are to cute don't you wish they stayed that tiny
Oooh yes I do- I love my cats though

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisasha3
That is sooooo cute! I love the one with the little blue bug eyes in the back.
The blue is from the camera heheh
post #13 of 15
They are so cute, my cats never sit still enough to get their pictures, one day though i will sneak up on them and get one of them doing something adorable.
post #14 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by katlady007
They are so cute, my cats never sit still enough to get their pictures, one day though i will sneak up on them and get one of them doing something adorable.
I'm actually not that great at getting pics of my cats either! It's just the kittens were extremely photogenic, it was easy heheh. My cats do a ton of cute things, but whenever I pull the camera out they move or blink from the flash..... Oh well!! Guess you just have to live their adorable-ness in the moment!
post #15 of 15
Oh Lord, but those are cute kittens! That little long haired gray tabby? *sigh* Gorgeous!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Priceless picture of kitties...