TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Need a kitty to pet?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Need a kitty to pet?

post #1 of 13
Thread Starter 
http://www.broenink-art.nl/maukie2.swf

Pet the kitty to hear her purr. If you touch her head she will meow!! Cute!@!
post #2 of 13
Awwww this was posted on here months and months ago and Rosie and Sophie came running to it

Infact heres a picture that i took of Sophie pawing at her when she was just a kitten!

post #3 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom
http://www.broenink-art.nl/maukie2.swf

Pet the kitty to hear her purr. If you touch her head she will meow!! Cute!@!
Awww how cute is that!!!I think the other kitties in the house thought I brought home a new one. The look on their face was priceless
post #4 of 13
That's too cute! I could listen to her purr all day!
post #5 of 13
It's a lot more fun now - I have working speakers!
post #6 of 13
Awww!!, that is so cute, I don't have sound here at work, but I'm going to open it again at home
post #7 of 13
That's adorable!
post #8 of 13
Awwwwwwwww. Cool. Now I have a virtual kitty here at the office.
post #9 of 13
It bats at the curser! How cute!
post #10 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosiemac
Infact heres a picture that i took of Sophie pawing at her when she was just a kitten!
Sophie...you little sweetie.
post #11 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosiemac
Awwww this was posted on here months and months ago and Rosie and Sophie came running to it

Infact heres a picture that i took of Sophie pawing at her when she was just a kitten!

How cute is that!
I made the kitty twitch its tail. Seems it gets annoyed like a real one too.
post #12 of 13
That kitty has been on e-cards for a few years. It's so cute.
post #13 of 13
My kitties when crazy when they heard that lol, attacking my legs under the blankets and my mouse cord. They thought there was another kitty hiding somewhere lol
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Need a kitty to pet?