TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Scary Harley! - YIKES! :)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Scary Harley! - YIKES! :)

post #1 of 17
Thread Starter 


I was playing around with my pictures and I enhanced this one a bit too much and now he looks like something you'd see in a scary movie! YIKES!
(He's really not that scary! )

I thought it was too funny not to share!
post #2 of 17
it amazes me how much our cats are little miniatures of their bigger cousins like tigers and lions...imagine now if Harley was 700 pounds, and those canines were 4 inches long! ...good pic of da Biker boy struttin' his sharpies !!!!!...
definitley a mouse's nightmare!
post #3 of 17
Look at Baby Harley!!! What a handsome scary boy he is!
post #4 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbw999
it amazes me how much our cats are little miniatures of their bigger cousins like tigers and lions...imagine now if Harley was 700 pounds, and those canines were 4 inches long! ...good pic of da Biker boy struttin' his sharpies !!!!!...
definitley a mouse's nightmare!
Yikes! 700 pounds of Harley, thats a lot of attitude!
post #5 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvmysphynx
Look at Baby Harley!!! What a handsome scary boy he is!

Even tho he obviously doesn't look like a baby anymore - he sure acts like it!
post #6 of 17
Aaaaargh Harley you scared me to bits there!

Ack but your still a handsome boy!
post #7 of 17
*Gasp!* Not even the title of the thread could prepare me for how scary that was!
post #8 of 17
Eeeek watch out for the Gene Simmons tongue!
Those sharp teeth make me reconsider my decision to brush my cat's teeth more often.
post #9 of 17
Look at those sparkling clean fangs......at least you know he doesn't need a cleaning.
post #10 of 17
He sure does look scary!!, but he's still a handsome guy!
post #11 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosiemac
Aaaaargh Harley you scared me to bits there!

Ack but your still a handsome boy!
He does look pretty scary huh?! His colouring is so dark too, I love it tho!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai Bengals
Look at those sparkling clean fangs......at least you know he doesn't need a cleaning.
Thats very true!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pushylady
Eeeek watch out for the Gene Simmons tongue!
Those sharp teeth make me reconsider my decision to brush my cat's teeth more often.
Your right - his toungue does look pretty long huh!?


(YAY! I mastered double quoting )
post #12 of 17
OH MY GOSH

LOL that is scary
post #13 of 17
Yikes!!!

What a scary kitty!
post #14 of 17
Woooooo what big teeth you have!! And what sparkly white ones too eh?
post #15 of 17
Harley actually scared Lily off the desk. She was staring at the computer screen when I clicked on this thread. Either that, or the dog toy that came flying at Lily & hit her scared her.

Would a 700 lb. Harley fit in your place?
post #16 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by white cat lover
Harley actually scared Lily off the desk. She was staring at the computer screen when I clicked on this thread. Either that, or the dog toy that came flying at Lily & hit her scared her.

Would a 700 lb. Harley fit in your place?


Probly not, but I'd make room!
post #17 of 17
What a fearsome guard kitty he is! He's still a gorgeous boy though
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Scary Harley! - YIKES! :)