TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Need a laugh?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Need a laugh?

post #1 of 15
Thread Starter 
Well now you get to laugh at my expense..


but first off








no i did not get in a fight with the hairdryer, or the brush, or the hair gel, or the hair spray, or any other beauty product..





i just simply








Headbanged a little too hard..
post #2 of 15
LOL that is how my hair looks when I wake up in the morning!!
post #3 of 15


Your hair is getting so long!
post #4 of 15
You sure got that "just got outta bed" look down!
post #5 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by pushylady
You sure got that "just got outta bed" look down!
post #6 of 15



Youv've got some guts...i'll say that for you!!!
post #7 of 15
We call that bed head around my house!
post #8 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by furryferals


Youv've got some guts...i'll say that for you!!!


I agree! You're brave to post that here lol!!

That is too funny.....
Must've been a good song huh??
post #9 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom
LOL that is how my hair looks when I wake up in the morning!!
Mine too!!

I think you should let your hair grow a little, you would look so beautiful with it
post #10 of 15
I concur with Fran-I think you should let your hair grow out longer too!!
post #11 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetiecat3


I agree! You're brave to post that here lol!!

That is too funny.....
Must've been a good song huh??
Only Electric Gypsy from L.A. Guns

Yeah I'm letting my hair grow out! That way I'll be able to style it like this

post #12 of 15
OH my gosh that would look so cute! I'd put red highlights in it too. Like red red, not carrot top red.
post #13 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles
OH my gosh that would look so cute! I'd put red highlights in it too. Like red red, not carrot top red.

I wish I could but my parents won't let me.
post #14 of 15
LOL I know that feeling - I looked JUST like that this morning too!!
post #15 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil_Axl_Gurl
I wish I could but my parents won't let me.
Aw that stinks! It would be so cute!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Need a laugh?