TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › What's for dinner tonight?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What's for dinner tonight? - Page 2

post #31 of 49
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats
I had sausage and beef mince casserole...MMMMMM!

Sounds good Sammy!
post #32 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever
I've got a pork roast with sauerkraut in the oven............how about you guys?
What happened to the corned beef?
post #33 of 49
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yosemite
What happened to the corned beef?
pork roast was last night Linda............
post #34 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever
pork roast was last night Linda............
See there you go - a senior moment for me!
post #35 of 49
I had chicken fried rice. I didn't want to cook so we had take out!!!
Tonight? I have no idea!!
post #36 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever
pork roast was last night Linda............
How was the pork roast!? That sounds so yummy!
post #37 of 49
Jason and I ended up eating at Burger King, but now I REALLY REALLLYYYY want Subway!!!!
post #38 of 49
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyharley
How was the pork roast!? That sounds so yummy!

It was delicious............
post #39 of 49
The grilled asparagus was soooo good!!!
Tonite I'm mixing up a meatloaf w/parmesan smashed potatoes and I think peas and carrots!!
post #40 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaraJason
Jason and I ended up eating at Burger King, but now I REALLY REALLLYYYY want Subway!!!!
I haven't had Burger King in so long! The one here in town closed down this summer

I had Pizza Hut - it was amazing!

I think tonight is Biscuits and Sausage Gravy.... I'm very excited
post #41 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyharley
I haven't had Burger King in so long! The one here in town closed down this summer

I had Pizza Hut - it was amazing!

I think tonight is Biscuits and Sausage Gravy.... I'm very excited

Oooooo that sounds good!! I finally talked Jay into Subway for lunch!! !
post #42 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaraJason
Oooooo that sounds good!! I finally talked Jay into Subway for lunch!! !
Yummy! I love their Subway Melt, toasted - oh yum, now I'm hungry for subway!
post #43 of 49
Gee guys, is no one interested in my recipe I posted? I'm proud of my creation!

Tonight..chicken and leftover duck pot stickers
post #44 of 49
Wow Pat! I can see why you would be proud of that recipe. I am not a duck fan. I wonder how it would be with chicken?
post #45 of 49
If it rains tonight I get Mexican food! (If it rainds then our friend can't come over and work on the go kart, if its doesn't rain then he will be there when I get home and I have to cook )
post #46 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyharley
Yummy! I love their Subway Melt, toasted - oh yum, now I'm hungry for subway!
I still didn't get subway, somehow he talked me into Wendys instead, tasted okay but subway is still on my list...oh well dinner tomorrow night
post #47 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaraJason
I still didn't get subway, somehow he talked me into Wendys instead, tasted okay but subway is still on my list...oh well dinner tomorrow night

Nu uh. We gotta start saving money. Dry cat food and milk tomorrow night. mmmmm
post #48 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIVEN
Nu uh. We gotta start saving money. Dry cat food and milk tomorrow night. mmmmm
No Way!!!! Subway mmmmmmmmm
post #49 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbbysMom
Wow Pat! I can see why you would be proud of that recipe. I am not a duck fan. I wonder how it would be with chicken?
I think it would be good - not sure if I'd still marinate the chicken though, might just dice and sautee it. Duck breast is thick with a slab of fat on one side, so it takes a bit to cook.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › What's for dinner tonight?