TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › ~~~ Good Tuesday Morning ~~~
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

~~~ Good Tuesday Morning ~~~

post #1 of 21
Thread Starter 



Hey everybody. Glad Monday is over, what a day. Sad to hear about the passing of Kirby Puckett. He was such a great person and athlete.


What's everybody up to today? Have a great Tuesday!
post #2 of 21
Morning everyone. Well, I am supposed to be working, but I don't feel like it so I am on TCS at work instead. I am only here until 12:30 then I am off for an appointment with the OB. I am at the stage of pregnancy now where i have to go every 2 weeks. I also will get the results of my glucose tolerance test I did a couple of weeks ago - that test is horrible. That thing they make you drink makes me ill and dizzy for 2 days! Other then that not much happening today.
post #3 of 21
Afternoon Days going great although chilly.

Gil and i have booked our next train tickets today to see each other for the next few visits because it's cheaper booking them in advance, and weve also booked a romantic weekend away the end of may to Loch Lomond

Now i'm thinking what to have for tea tonight?!
post #4 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosiemac
Afternoon Days going great although chilly.

Gil and i have booked our next train tickets today to see each other for the next few visits because it's cheaper booking them in advance, and weve also booked a romantic weekend away the end of may to Loch Lomond

Now i'm thinking what to have for tea tonight?!
That sounds lovely and romantic! I don't even remember that last "romantic" night out I had with the hubby. We tend to go to sporting events.

What about a steak pie for tea? I am craving a good steak pie right now - might have to hit one of the local Scottish stores or send the in-laws to get me one (my hubby was born in Scotland).
post #5 of 21
Its sunny here-actually it was pretty cool looking outside so I ran around with my camera in my robe and slippers taking some pictures. I think I will get out of the house and do some retail therapy!!




post #6 of 21
I'm just soo happy spring is on it's way I can't wait for all the pretty flowers to bloom

Here everybody, happy tuesday flowers





Can't wait to see this years blooms
post #7 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by GailC
Its sunny here-actually it was pretty cool looking outside so I ran around with my camera....
What a cool picture so peaceful
post #8 of 21
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by chichismom
I'm just soo happy spring is on it's way I can't wait for all the pretty flowers to bloom

Here everybody, happy tuesday flowers





Can't wait to see this years blooms
Those are pretty. I want to do so much stuff outside this year to our new house. We have a lot of work to do. Right now there are some bushes that I want to yank out, we have to plant grass and lay more wood chips down in a certain area, then I want to plant a bunch of flowers. Should be interesting.
post #9 of 21
let me know if you need advice-that's my job now(landscaping!!)
post #10 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by adymarie
What about a steak pie for tea? I am craving a good steak pie right now - might have to hit one of the local Scottish stores or send the in-laws to get me one (my hubby was born in Scotland).
As much as i would kill for one i can't because i'm eating healthy, so i may have a steak with vegetables and baby potatoes
post #11 of 21
Flowers planting is such fun and rewarding Roses take a while to get settled. All of ours are at least 5 years old. The first few years they did'nt produce that many blooms, just foliage. Some hearty annuals would be a good start give ya a good idea on where you want color, and what type of plants do well in your area
post #12 of 21
I planted sunflower seeds two weeks ago and they are already sprouting something serious! I can't wait to move them outside! My moms haven't even sprouted yet and she is the queen of gardening in my family!! I just have to find a good spot to plant them in the yard with plenty of sun!! And find some more pretty plants to plant!!

Oh yea! We are going to have baby birds this year! They are busy building a nest on our covered porch! Mocking Birds! I love watching them fledge!!
post #13 of 21
I'm not allowed to touch plants at our house - I have the "black thumb of death" for poor plants. I just have to look at them and they wilt. There was a reason I had dried flowers at my wedding!
post #14 of 21
Today has been nice so far. I went and met with my academic advising counselor at school and registered for summer term. Not excited about classes this summer, but this allows me to start nurshing school in the fall Finally!
post #15 of 21
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GailC
let me know if you need advice-that's my job now(landscaping!!)

I'm sure I'll be begging for your help once spring rolls around.
post #16 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by chichismom
I'm just soo happy spring is on it's way I can't wait for all the pretty flowers to bloom

Here everybody, happy tuesday flowers





Can't wait to see this years blooms
That made me smile, thanks
post #17 of 21
Wow!

Awesome pictures chichismom & Gail! Makes me feel like working less!
post #18 of 21
Shhh... I'm sleep-posting.
post #19 of 21
Thread Starter 
I love when I sleep work, usually happens on Friday's. It's lunch time before I know it.
post #20 of 21
I'm home sick.. again. I've been in bed so much lately, that I've been trying to find things to do that don't involve laying in bed.. so I'm on the computer..

I hate being sick.
post #21 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunasmom
Wow!

Awesome pictures chichismom & Gail! Makes me feel like working less!



your welcome
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › ~~~ Good Tuesday Morning ~~~