TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › CoCo's kittens! Part IV (The End)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

CoCo's kittens! Part IV (The End)

post #1 of 19
Thread Starter 
Here is the link to the last installment.
http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...highlight=CoCo

CoCo and her last two kittens have moved on to new foster homes. CoCo is spayed, and beginning to settle down. She did not like the other cats at her new home, but as her hormones go down, she is adjusting.

Here is a pic her last day with the babies. Look how big Rosie got!


And Rosie looking pretty as a princess!


She and Midnight have been to one adoption show, and were not adopted. I am amazed, because it seems that everyone who saw her wanted her! But her new foster meowmie recently had knee surgery, so it is good for her to have Rosie and Midnight to help her recover...they are up on her lap constantly!
post #2 of 19
Thread Starter 
And my baby Midnight, who I gave birth to....I mean who I bottle fed. Oh, how I love this little boy. It almost makes me cry to look at his pics.


And here is another one...I don't know why his third eyelid is over his eye...I think I just caught him mid blink. He had been to the vet already for his initial shots, and checked out healthy. And has shown no signs of illness since. He was the runt though, and I got lots of advice and help from TCS in worming, removing fleas, and bottle feeding him. I honestly believe that if I were not a member of TCS Midnight would have died. Thanks to all who helped!


And here is a pic for comparison, showing how much smaller he was than the others. The brown tabby (Cinnamon Swirl), tuxedo kitty (Tuxie) and orange boy (Gold Rush) have been in a new foster home for a while, and one already went to his forever home.
post #3 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckiboo

She and Midnight have been to one adoption show, and were not adopted. I am amazed, because it seems that everyone who saw her wanted her!
So...they're still available...uh-oh! Must...resist...fluffy kittens....
post #4 of 19
Thread Starter 
I could check if Tuxie is available, still. Then if people ask if you have a new kitty, you could just say, No, thats Oliver, or No thats Emma!
post #5 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckiboo
I could check if Tuxie is available, still. Then if people ask if you have a new kitty, you could just say, No, thats Oliver, or No thats Emma!
Hmmm...I wonder if that would work on my husband! Ha ha!
post #6 of 19
Oh their gorgeous and tiny I'm getting broody!
post #7 of 19
Thread Starter 
Thanks, Susan. Rosie's little namesake is just too cute, isn't she?!?
post #8 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by OllyExtra05
So...they're still available...uh-oh! Must...resist...fluffy kittens....
I was thinking the same thing, but I don't think I could handle TWO calicos!

They are gorgeous!
post #9 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by OllyExtra05
So...they're still available...uh-oh! Must...resist...fluffy kittens....
fortunately, i live too far away for adoption of these beautiful babies to be feasible!
post #10 of 19
must....resist....kittens....

How cute are they? I love Rosie! (maybe its the name?! )

I hope they all find furever homes - they are all so precious!
post #11 of 19
Oh, they're so adorable.
post #12 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by laureen227
fortunately, i live too far away for adoption of these beautiful babies to be feasible!
But wouldn't little Rosie and Java be cute together? I love their markings...one orange eye and one black eye! Her Momma CoCo has the opposite markings on her face!

Rosie says, "Choose Me!"



CoCo says, "Pffft! I'm just as pretty as you, little one!"
post #13 of 19
Quote:
He had been to the vet already for his initial shots, and checked out healthy. And has shown no signs of illness since. He was the runt though, and I got lots of advice and help from TCS in worming, removing fleas, and bottle feeding him. I honestly believe that if I were not a member of TCS Midnight would have died. Thanks to all who helped!
I believe there are many cats living healthier and happier lives because of TCS! The people here rock!

I love the shot of them all on the carpet together. Just adorable, who could resist?
post #14 of 19
I.Want.One.
post #15 of 19
How cute! Rosie is such a sweetheart!
post #16 of 19
Absolutely adorable. I have a VERY soft spot for calicos, and Rosie has melted my heart!
post #17 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckiboo
But wouldn't little Rosie and Java be cute together? I love their markings...one orange eye and one black eye! Her Momma CoCo has the opposite markings on her face!

Rosie says, "Choose Me!"
exactly why i said it was good i lived too far away - because otherwise i probably couldn't stop myself!
post #18 of 19
What sweet little kittens! Midnight and Mr T are my favourites
post #19 of 19
Yup. Still want one. Darnit!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › CoCo's kittens! Part IV (The End)