How to Switch Off Advertising on the Forums

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Our forums run on high end servers and require high maintenance fees. In an effort to offset costs, we are serving advertising on all forums pages.

Hate pop-ups and ads? We have another option for you!

Become a paying member and you will have the option to switch off banner and pop-up advertising on the forums! The option will appear in the User CP through the Edit Options page.

Your subscription also gets you access to our subscriber lounge.

Click here to become a paying member

If you are not a paying member, please don't use pop-up blockers or other advertising blocking software while surfing our pages. We appreciate your help in helping us keep TCS running on high-end servers!

Last edited:

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK - I subscribed and became a premium member! How do I turn off the advertising now? And when will I get a better choice of avatars?

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Click on "User CP" then click on "Edit Options". Scroll to the bottom of the page and uncheck the advertising box. You should also be able to upload your own avatar too. Use the "Edit Avatar" link in the panel.

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe

Click on "User CP" then click on "Edit Options". Scroll to the bottom of the page and uncheck the advertising box. You should also be able to upload your own avatar too. Use the "Edit Avatar" link in the panel.
Thanks so much for your help! I think I did it! I guess we'll see!