TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Miss Mew
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Miss Mew

post #1 of 15
Thread Starter 
I'm absolutely in love with your cat.

That's all I wanted to say!

I'm a sucker for long haired kitties, and with those eyes, Reilly is just beautiful!
post #2 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCatsMeow
I'm absolutely in love with your cat.

That's all I wanted to say!

I'm a sucker for long haired kitties, and with those eyes, Reilly is just beautiful!


Reilly is absolutly gorgeous.. and I drool everytime I see him.
post #3 of 15
It seems Reilly has quite the fan club on this board. Little do you know that I have a devious plan to catnap him and make him my own, now that Tracy has conveniently moved so much closer.....
post #4 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCatsMeow
I'm absolutely in love with your cat.
Aren't we all!!
I have a feeling this thread could become very very long
post #5 of 15
When I saw the title of this thread - I thougth something happened to Tracy!

I LOVE Reilly as well - such a gorgeous kitty!
post #6 of 15
He is a beautiful boy!
post #7 of 15
Thank you everyone!!, when I first saw the thread I thought "Oh no!!, what did I do!"

He is a real cutie pie I will admit it Jeff will be here tomorrow and I'll have my own camera back so I'll be sure to post some new pics
post #8 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Mew
Thank you everyone!!, when I first saw the thread I thought "Oh no!!, what did I do!"

He is a real cutie pie I will admit it Jeff will be here tomorrow and I'll have my own camera back so I'll be sure to post some new pics
Yay! New pics to look forward to! Like everyone else, I love Reilly!
post #9 of 15
Thread Starter 
woohoo, i just love that cat. You must never be mad when you're home and seeing Reilly's face!!
post #10 of 15

Can't wait for pictures!!!!!
post #11 of 15
The other day, I had a couple of people over and I showed them this site. They wanted to see some of the kitties that I thought were cute, and Reilly was the first one to come to mind. His whiskers are extremely long and he looks so soft!
post #12 of 15
I think Reilly is a fabulous cat! He reminds me very much of Sarge, my long haired tabby who crossed the bridge a few years ago. He lived to be 15 years old. I miss him a lot. I think I have an old pic around here, I'll have to se if I can get it scanned and uploaded.
post #13 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdpesz
I think Reilly is a fabulous cat! He reminds me very much of Sarge, my long haired tabby who crossed the bridge a few years ago. He lived to be 15 years old. I miss him a lot. I think I have an old pic around here, I'll have to se if I can get it scanned and uploaded.
I'd love to see a pic!
post #14 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Mew
I'd love to see a pic!
Well, okay, not exactly a carbon copy, but there is a bit of a resemblence. The wrinkled left ear was from a fight. Sarge was never one to back down from a challenge, even though he was neutered.
post #15 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdpesz
Well, okay, not exactly a carbon copy, but there is a bit of a resemblence. The wrinkled left ear was from a fight. Sarge was never one to back down from a challenge, even though he was neutered.

aww he's pretty
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Miss Mew