What do you have as your computer screen wallpaper right now?

sbw999

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
and how often do you change it? I ususally use pics of my cats, my family, my cats and my family
, or quite often I use a great picture from TCS. I change the "wallpaper" every single morning.

Right now I have "borrowed" Kai Bengal's pic of their beautiful bengal looking like he is stuck to the ceiling; its a great pic!!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have that borrowed pic from Kai bengals of her two on the bench kissing. So sute. I love it!!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In the earlier thread I mentioned that I currently have Gerard Butler as the Phantom. I hardly ever change my wall paper. The last one I had from September 2001 to January 2006!

annabelle33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
At work I have a scene from the Nightmare Before Christmas with sally and jack on the curly mountain thing. I've had that up since halloween. At home I just changed it to a pic of my cat from just a blank back bg.

leto86

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Right now it's an Aaliyah wallpaper.. but I will be changing it tonight or tomorrow. My sister put it up, but she's not here anymore so I am taking it down.
Probably put up one of the Boys pics or something I find online. I ahte having the same thing up for too long, like this one has been, except if it's something like the One Tree Hill wallpaper I ahd up

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My Cindy Bun -- my all time favourite pic of her looking up over her shoulder at me. It's at least a couple of years since I put that one up, and it's not likely to change anytime soon.

lilleah

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

I'm still looking at Sam!
I know exzactly who your talking about. I would love me some Sam on my desktop too. lol. He's just so darn cute!!

Right now I have some wierd pink ball thing that my boyfriend-well-Ex-boyfriend put on there.

Before that I had my Fav band... T.A.T.U. they rock!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sbw999

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

In the earlier thread I mentioned that I currently have Gerard Butler as the Phantom. I hardly ever change my wall paper. The last one I had from September 2001 to January 2006!

lol
..you must have really loved that wall paper!!!!!

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a picture of my niece and nephew when they were flower girl and ring bearer at my wedding. They're all dressed up in fancy clothes sitting on a step in the park blowing bubbles. They didn't know anyone was watching, but, fortunately our photographer was. It ALWAYS makes me smile so I keep it on my laptop screen here at work.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sbw999

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tari

I have a picture of my niece and nephew when they were flower girl and ring bearer at my wedding. They're all dressed up in fancy clothes sitting on a step in the park blowing bubbles. They didn't know anyone was watching, but, fortunately our photographer was. It ALWAYS makes me smile so I keep it on my laptop screen here at work.
you hit it spot on....a wallpaper should always put you in a good mood by just looking at it!!!!!!!!!

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I doubt anyone even knows what this is, but I'll share anyways. I couldn't remember where I found it either, so it's a screenshot of my desktop..

Wallpaper