Originally Posted by Sar
Loved your answers!
1. Task: make or attempt to make an origami bird! (pictures when you get home!) Oh my word that will be fun. I promise all these pics are coming BTW Ive been out the past 2 nights so I havent had chance to sort it out but I owe lots of pictures.
2. Which car would you absolutely not be seen driving? A skoda
3. Now that the 'Body' is coming back into fashion, are you going to indulge?!! Whats the 'body'?
4. Do you like computer games? Yes I do, car racing ones and fighting ones
4.1 If so, do you own any consoles, which ones?PS2
4.2 Which is your favourite game? Need for Speed
5. If you had a garden, would you attempt to grow your own plants, fruit, veg?!! We've had this conversation I would try but I cant promise anything
6. Which era would you have loved to have lived in? Why? Id have loved to live next door to Martin Luther King, 50's - 60's. He was just amazing, everything that was going on at this time just amazed me.
7. Do you own any original pieces of artwork/fashion etc? Nope although I keep the things my Mum did in Art College, I swear she will be famous one day
8. What do you miss about Nottingham? My friends, and family
9. What do you really not miss about Notts? Some of the people, they're like a different breed of human, I suppose some areas just live differently...
10. When you first moved to Scotland, did you understand what people were saying to you?! No!! I used to go to school and people would ask me something and Id just say 'yes' and they go 'wow really?!?' and Id go 'I have no idea what the hell I just agreed to!' It was so hard. They used to (still do) copy my accent all the time
11. What was the best thing about moving to Scotland? My life took a different turn, if Id stayed in Nottingham I would be a completely different person. Things were not good there for us. My sister stayed and ended up in a big mess, shes just finally given in and moved up to live with my Mum
12. Are there any music artists that you feel kind of silly about liking? Yes! I love Jon Secada, he's Spanish. My Mum and Dad loved him when I was younger and I listen to him in the gym on my mp3 player, look him up its lovely music
13. Can you set up the connections between a TV, Video, DVD, Freeview Box and Games console, so you don't have to plug and unplug to use any of them?!! No!!! Thats Marks job, we have the sky, phoneline, lap top, tv, dvd recorder and playstation all plugged in around the same area, I just can't understand it!
14. Do you speak any foreign languages? Which? I did French and German at school, Im not fluent, the odd phrase or word comes back to me occasionally but Im pretty rubbish. I also know how to say thankyou in Portugese.
15. Are you a 'sonsey face'? I can't remember what you said that means!!! Oh no!! Am I going to have to google this?
Right, i'm sure I'll be back once I have more questions!! Glad you're enjoying them!!