TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › What am I gonna do with these 2 ?!?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What am I gonna do with these 2 ?!?

post #1 of 27
Thread Starter 
So I come home from the grocery store and give Garfield and Petals the paper bag....





Look at Garfields fuzzy paw sticking out...



Peek a boo!!







And then Petals was finshed with the ol' bag and look what I caught her doing....






post #2 of 27
I am in such love with Garfield (& Petals too!) I just love big Orange fluffy kitties like him!

At least Petals is trying to eat healthy!!

Great pictures - they sure are gorgeous kitties!!
post #3 of 27


You have gorgeous cats
post #4 of 27
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyharley
I am in such love with Garfield (& Petals too!) I just love big Orange fluffy kitties like him!

At least Petals is trying to eat healthy!!

Great pictures - they sure are gorgeous kitties!!
Well thanks.
I havent been on as much as I used to and I must say I sure have missed seeing Harley!
I your new sig!
post #5 of 27
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kattengek


You have gorgeous cats
THANK YOU!! As do you!!!
post #6 of 27
What silly kitties!!!
post #7 of 27
You have such lovely kittys!!
post #8 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big-Cat-Fan
Well thanks.
I havent been on as much as I used to and I must say I sure have missed seeing Harley!
I your new sig!
I've noticed that you haven't been on as much lately!

I've missed your gorgeous gorgeous kitties!! I'm so glad to see new pictures of your babies!

Cagnes made my new sig!
post #9 of 27
Hehehe.......Petals and Garfield always seem so full of personality! Or should I say cattitude!
post #10 of 27
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles
Hehehe.......Petals and Garfield always seem so full of personality! Or should I say cattitude!
Oh they sure do....
post #11 of 27
No wonder they likes that bag so well.....it was an ICE CREAM bag.....was`nt it??? :-)
I love kitties on grocery day...they really do think it is ALL for them, don`t they?
Thanks for sharing your cute, cute kitties with us!
Linda
post #12 of 27
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by stampit3d
No wonder they likes that bag so well.....it was an ICE CREAM bag.....was`nt it??? :-)
I love kitties on grocery day...they really do think it is ALL for them, don`t they?
Thanks for sharing your cute, cute kitties with us!
Linda

Awwwwww
Thank you for looking at their pics and commenting on them.
And YES. It was an ice cream bag.....
post #13 of 27
It's not 10.am yet and i havent had a coffee to wake me up, but those pictures did!, their brilliant
post #14 of 27
Look how big their pupils are!!! Those are some playful kitties!
post #15 of 27
Wow Garfield is a lot fluffier in the body but his face is just so much like Sleeves now that he's getting big. Crazy.
Brilliant pics!
post #16 of 27
Thread Starter 
Thanks everyone!!

And I noticed how big their pupils are in these pics too... I wonder why that is?

Also, YES!! These 2 cats were made for each other I know. They are THE BEST OF FRIENDS and just LOVE each other sooo much! They play so much together (sometimes a little rough) and enjoy each others company.
post #17 of 27
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pombina
Wow Garfield is a lot fluffier in the body but his face is just so much like Sleeves now that he's getting big. Crazy.
Brilliant pics!

Speaking of Garfield getting BIG.... I took him to the vet a couple of weeks ago for a scratch in his ear that bled (given antibitoics and is all better) and anyone wanna guess how much he weighed????

Okay.. okay I'll tell.... hehe 12 pounds and 8 ounces!!!! Can ya'll believe how BIG he is??? I just can't. And kinda don't wanna. My little BIG love bug isnt a baby anymore.
post #18 of 27
Awwww! That just means there's more of him to love! He's definitely one of my favorites to see pictures of on TCS!

Hey, Petals....I like those dinners, too!
post #19 of 27
They get into everything don't they!
post #20 of 27
So cute!

I love the picture of Garfield with his face sticking out of the bag. That is a priceless expression!
post #21 of 27
Awwww they're so cute!!
post #22 of 27
Adorable!!!
Bags are the best aren't they? Makes you wonder why we bother spending money on those other toys...
post #23 of 27
Oh those are so cute! I like the one where Petals in flipping over the bag on top of Garfield! Her cute little fuzzy belly all hanging out!
post #24 of 27
Those are all really cute pics!
post #25 of 27
They are both adorable. Garfield, has tha naughty kitty face in the 5th picture. I just love that naughty face picture. Simba gets that same expression, all of the time.
post #26 of 27
I love the last picture because Petals is licking her chops ! You should email that picture to Healthy Choice and tell them even your CAT loves their food
post #27 of 27
Thread Starter 
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww, now Im like triple blushing here!!

Thanks everyone.

Oh and Alessandra... I just might do that....
:
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › What am I gonna do with these 2 ?!?