TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Reilly is ready to go!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Reilly is ready to go!

post #1 of 15
Thread Starter 
Looks like Reilly is all ready for the move!!
He only looks grumpy..but that's because he just woke up (he's been sleeping there all afternoon!)
post #2 of 15
He does look grumpy!

Look's like he's all ready for his big trip!

Are you getting super anxious!?
post #3 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyharley
He does look grumpy!

Look's like he's all ready for his big trip!

Are you getting super anxious!?
I'm getting excited for sure!!, I'm not worried about him for the car drive because I'll be able to see him and know that he's ok..it's the airplane that worries me.
post #4 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Mew
I'm getting excited for sure!!, I'm not worried about him for the car drive because I'll be able to see him and know that he's ok..it's the airplane that worries me.
I agree - I'd be really nervous about the airplane ride too - but he'll be alright!

How long of a plane ride is it?
post #5 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyharley
I agree - I'd be really nervous about the airplane ride too - but he'll be alright!

How long of a plane ride is it?
Only 2 hours
post #6 of 15
That picture is so cute! I just keep falling in love over and over again with all the kitties on this site. I'm sure this has been talked about in past posts, I think I may even remember bits and pieces of one....but what type of cat is he? He's just gorgeous! I love all that hair and those pretty light eyes!
post #7 of 15
Even grumpy, Reilly is a handsome little cat-man. Good luck on your move
post #8 of 15
Reilly is really a breathtaking cat I love those huge ear tufts.
post #9 of 15
I think that Reilly knows that something is up and you're not leaving without him.
post #10 of 15
Reilly you are soooo handsome......... wishing you many good vibes for a smooth trip sweetheart!
post #11 of 15
You might as well pack some of your clothes in Reilly's crate!
post #12 of 15
Awwww Reilly is still a handsome young man, even with his little grumpy face on!

Good luck for the trip!!
post #13 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by xocats
I think that Reilly knows that something is up and you're not leaving without him.
Thats more or less what i was thinking Lei, he's making sure he's not left behind
post #14 of 15
He is such a doll. I hope your trip went well and Reilly is now being spoiled by his Grandma.
post #15 of 15
He is sooooooooo GORGEOUS Beautiful boy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Reilly is ready to go!