TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › So if all you females on this site are "Meowmy's"
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

So if all you females on this site are "Meowmy's"

post #1 of 21
Thread Starter 
What does that make us guys?

Deowdy's?
post #2 of 21
Pawpaws?

Just a thought...

Amanda
post #3 of 21
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubSluts'Mommy
Pawpaws?

Just a thought...

Amanda


I like that! Good thinking!
post #4 of 21
I believe it's Pawpaw or Pawpa!!
post #5 of 21
I didn't even think of that one!!, I love Pawpaw!
post #6 of 21
My hubby's iskä (daddy).
post #7 of 21
I think I've seen Purrpaw or Purrpa as well too...
post #8 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandtigress
I think I've seen Purrpaw or Purrpa as well too...
that's what i've seen, too - purrpaw.
post #9 of 21
I think purrpaw is so cute!
post #10 of 21
I'm for PawPaw! Too cute!
post #11 of 21
Actually when I take the boys over to see my parents, I tell them we're going to see Ma-Meow and Pa-paw. Yes indeed I do talk to my cats all the time..
post #12 of 21
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayKittenLove
Actually when I take the boys over to see my parents, I tell them we're going to see Ma-Meow and Pa-paw. Yes indeed I do talk to my cats all the time..



How do they like car rides? Just put them in a travel cage or leave them out?
post #13 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIVEN


How do they like car rides? Just put them in a travel cage or leave them out?

I put them in their carriers. Both of them are okay with car rides, but then we've been visiting my parent's every nice Sunday since I got them. I don't take the when it rains or is really cold out but they go pretty often.

Samwise just sleeps the whole way there. Gandalf like to talk to me (He doesn't sound scared or anything and he likes to talk in general) and look around. Both of them however like to be where they can see me.
post #14 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayKittenLove
Actually when I take the boys over to see my parents, I tell them we're going to see Ma-Meow and Pa-paw. Yes indeed I do talk to my cats all the time..
Don't worry I'm sure my neighbors think I'm totally off my rocker because I live in an old apartment & I'm sure they can hear me talking to & worse yet singing to my cats from the moment I get home to the moment I go to bed & then in the morning before I'm even out of bed until I shut the door. When rerering to my parent I call them G-ma & G-pa.
post #15 of 21
I talk to Toby and Tedy too...and actually do think they understand more of what you say when you do talk a lot to them.
Linda
post #16 of 21
I think "Pawpa" is real cute!!
post #17 of 21
the s/o suggested "Pawpurrs" and "Purr-ental units"
post #18 of 21
Can Opener...
post #19 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rang_27
Don't worry I'm sure my neighbors think I'm totally off my rocker because I live in an old apartment & I'm sure they can hear me talking to & worse yet singing to my cats from the moment I get home to the moment I go to bed & then in the morning before I'm even out of bed until I shut the door. When rerering to my parent I call them G-ma & G-pa.


i get a few strange stares and comments.....because i talk to my kitties all the time...even when people visit , i get so used to talking to them that i forget others might not be used to it....oh well
post #20 of 21
I think PawPaw is great!!! I think I'll start calling my S/O that!!

Hehe - I love can opener! How about Chief Door Opener? Pooper Scooper?
post #21 of 21
I call MY dad Paw! But Lee is just Daddy.

And I talk to Phenom all the time. One of our friends asked why and why we say we are Meowmy and Daddy! I had to explain that she CAN understand me and that we are her Meowmy and Daddy. He doesnt get it. Not a true animal lover!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › So if all you females on this site are "Meowmy's"