TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › I'm back!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I'm back!

post #1 of 14
Thread Starter 
Yay.

You guys have no idea how much I missed this place.
Looking forward to catching up on everything
post #2 of 14
Welcome back!!!!!!
post #3 of 14
Ha! I just posted a thread with the same title a few days ago! So I know how you feel! Doesn't it just make you feel good to go back and look at all the old and new kitties here!?
post #4 of 14
Hi!
post #5 of 14
Yay, I was starting to wonder! lol I think you owe us lots and lots of pictures of Ivory to make up for your absence. Where were you?
post #6 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandtigress
Yay, I was starting to wonder! lol I think you owe us lots and lots of pictures of Ivory to make up for your absence. Where were you?

Well, I left for a funeral service, and came home after a month to discover my fiance' had forgotten to pay our cable bill, lol, no internet.
Took a few months to get all the bills caught up.

I need to take new pictures of Ivory, she'll be a year old in March, and it's already obvious that she'll be the biggest cat in the house.
She already dwarfs everyone except lanky old Shadow, and she's dead even with him in weight.
post #7 of 14
Welcome back!
post #8 of 14
Hi, hello and welcome back to TCS!
post #9 of 14
Welcome back!
post #10 of 14
Welcome back! I'm you are able to get on-line again...must have gone through major TCS withdrawal!
post #11 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckiboo
Welcome back! I'm you are able to get on-line again...must have gone through major TCS withdrawal!

You bet I did, I'm on the internet more than I watch TV!
And with all of the cable out, I couldn't really watch TV either
post #12 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arlyn
Well, I left for a funeral service, and came home after a month to discover my fiance' had forgotten to pay our cable bill, lol, no internet.
Took a few months to get all the bills caught up.

Yikes!!! I hope he got some sort of suitable punishment for his crime!
post #13 of 14
Thread Starter 
LOL Well, we both play online games, and of course he's a sports fan, so being without the internet and ESPN was a big enough punishment for him
post #14 of 14
lol At least cable's back before the Super Bowl!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › I'm back!