or Connect
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Shouldn't Milky be deciding who is going to be his valentine this year?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Shouldn't Milky be deciding who is going to be his valentine this year? - Page 5

post #121 of 157
Peter's still looking for a lovely lady to be his valentine. He loves to snuggle!
post #122 of 157
ohno what have my boys been missing out on
post #123 of 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbbysMom
Oliver, you are a very handsome boy and I would love to be your Valentine That is a very nice hammock you had. I would love to share my toys and heated window perch with you.



(Oliver - please ignore the slime on the window - This was taken a few days after my intranasal distemper vaccine and I was a bit sneezy. Usually I am not that messy)
It's ok. One time I had a bad cold and meowmy had to follow me around the house with tissues cuz I was sliming the whole house! I'm so glad you want to be my valuntine

Wuld u like to go on a date? We could go to Smudge's and then go to the theetre to see my favorite moosical "CATS"!
post #124 of 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by huggles
ohno what have my boys been missing out on
Awww Tipsy and Cedar. There are many available ladies on the board.
post #125 of 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by OllyExtra05
Wuld u like to go on a date? We could go to Smudge's and then go to the theetre to see my favorite moosical "CATS"!
I would love to! I have never seen "Cats" !!!!
post #126 of 157
I can't believe I'm just now reading this!! My girls would love a chance to ride with King Milky. He's so handsome
post #127 of 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by OllyExtra05
Well, since my sissa picked hurself a valentine, I guess its time fur me to pick one too...

Deer Abby,
I know youz trying to be Milky's sweethart, but I tink yur awefully pretty. I'm 4 yeers old, I'm always dressed to impress, and I love snuggles, chewing on things, and letting Emma beet me up. Here's a picshure of me from when we lived in New Yawk. I shure loved dat hammock.


I hope you'll bee my valuntine!
Um, Olly? Do you remember Mika?
post #128 of 157
Oh no!!! Is Olly cheating on Mika with Abby?????
post #129 of 157
Olly...what are you doing? Abby is not that kind of girl.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbbysMom
Oh no!!! Is Olly cheating on Mika with Abby?????
post #130 of 157
Ladeez, Ladeez, Ladeez...

Its been a lawg tiyme since Mika and I were speshul friends. She's a very pretty gurl but it just didn't werk out. Dem long disstance reelationships shore are hard. I'm juss lookin for a gurl to have some innocent fun wif. I'm too young to be settlin' down! I'm onlee 4!

Abby, I hope you'd still like to be my Valuntine!
post #131 of 157
I'm just an innocent girl of 2 If you are sure that you and Mika are no longer special friends, then I will be your Valentine.
post #132 of 157
Kitty drama, life on the threads!! Disaster has been averted. Hy Leo, maybe you would like to have lunch at Smudge's this week sometime to get to know eachother before valentines day? We could chat a little and talk about our meowmys!
post #133 of 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by xocats
Handsome Harvey...meet little Sadie.

Sadie is a loving girl who will be 6 in July. She loves the look of an older, dignified gray tabby.
Although Sadie does not indulge in catnip, she would not mind if Harvey have a few nips now and then.
She loves to cuddle, purr and curl up for a long naps in the sun.
Sadie would love to be Harvey's Valentine.
Sadie,
I would love to be your Valentine! You're a most beautiful cat, and I especially like your pretty green eyes and pink collar.

Don't worry about the catnip...I don't have it all the time. Meowmy only lets us have it for special occasions.

Love,
Harvey
post #134 of 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by OllyExtra05
Deer Forest,
Dis is Emma. I think yer very hansome and wanted to know if you wuld be my valentine? I hope you don't think I'm too forward, but sometimes a gurls gotta ask a guy hurself! I don't mind if youz a bit wobbly eether. Here's a nice picshure of me fer you to look at. I'm almost 2 and tings I love include: wet food, chasing plastic straws, and beeting up my big brovver.
Deer Emma,
I'm so happy u'll be my Valentine!! I think u're a beeoootiful kitty, an I like gurls hoo are forward and no how to ask fer what dey want. I think u and me are purrfect fer each other. I LOVE wet food and beeting up my brudders, too!

Love,
Forest
post #135 of 157
Tailer's very jealous that his brothers have found such beautiful Valentines! But he's pretty bummed out that he doesn't have one of his own...


Any interested girls out there who aren't too in love with Milky to consider another?
post #136 of 157
How cute is that??
post #137 of 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tari
Tailer's very jealous that his brothers have found such beautiful Valentines! But he's pretty bummed out that he doesn't have one of his own...


Any interested girls out there who aren't too in love with Milky to consider another?
Awww, Tailer, one of my lovely girls would be happy to be your Valentine. Do you have an age or color preference?

BTW ladies, this is how Peter is going to look if I have to go home and break the news he doesn't have a Valentine yet!
post #138 of 157
Thank you for accepting Harvey ... you are my first Valentine.

Love,
Sadie

A brief reminder...Peter is still looking for that special girl to be his Valentine.
Come on....who is going to be the lucky girl?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tari
Sadie,
I would love to be your Valentine! You're a most beautiful cat, and I especially like your pretty green eyes and pink collar.

Don't worry about the catnip...I don't have it all the time. Meowmy only lets us have it for special occasions.

Love,
Harvey
post #139 of 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by eilcon
Awww, Tailer, one of my lovely girls would be happy to be your Valentine. Do you have an age or color preference?

BTW ladies, this is how Peter is going to look if I have to go home and break the news he doesn't have a Valentine yet!
Tailer says that he can't possibly choose between your three lovely ladies! He wants to know if all three would be willing to be his Valentines.
post #140 of 157
Uh-oh! Looks like Tailer is heading for a "menage a quatre"! (Or is that a "menage a cat"!!
post #141 of 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbbysMom
another CATFIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Dear Friends!...I´m so sorry if I couldn´t to plugged lately here on TCS... ...But the mainly reason is because I Quit from my Work.....
But I´ll try be in touch the more that I can! ....
thank you for keep to Milky like the Best Valentine for your lovely ladys!

See you soon!
post #142 of 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tari
Tailer says that he can't possibly choose between your three lovely ladies! He wants to know if all three would be willing to be his Valentines.
Tailer, you're a brave guy to be willing to take on all three of my girls. They can be pretty fiesty, but sweet and fun too. They would love to be your Valentines!

Claire might need some extra special treatment since she still has a bit of a crush on Milky (it started when he called her a lovely Senorita), but she's willing to open her heart to another handsome boy!
post #143 of 157
well, my friends, so please, the list is enormous, and you´re very kind with The "Amo Bonito", So, Milky would like to be provide a wonderful, kind and unforgettable night to all Lovely Ladys that are on the list, this next Feb/14,
I order to that, he´s ready with his white tuxedo to pick up to all Wonderful and Marvellous Ladies that want to spend a wonderful time in the Caribean Shore at the Candle of the lights, with his hostess MILKY!.....




So all friends ( Male, are invitated to at this wonderful velade on the Caribeans beach in Yucatán!...

Your´s Milky!
post #144 of 157
Hmm, for a candlelight dinner on a Caribbean beach - I might just sign on myself!
post #145 of 157
Sweetie would love to come, but she's a bit depressed that she doesn't have her own Valentine to go with her.



Sweetie says- "Will you be my Valentine?"

....Who will be Sweetie's Valentine?
post #146 of 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetiecat3
Sweetie would love to come, but she's a bit depressed that she doesn't have her own Valentine to go with her.



Sweetie says- "Will you be my Valentine?"

....Who will be Sweetie's Valentine?
Peter would be honored to be Sweetie's Valentine and escort her to Milky's candlight gathering.

post #147 of 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by eilcon
Peter would be honored to be Sweetie's Valentine and escort her to Milky's candlight gathering.

Sweetie is very happy she has a date!!! She also would like to say that Peter is a very handsome cat.
And looking pretty macho

And a thank-you from Sweetie to Peter
post #148 of 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetiecat3
Sweetie is very happy she has a date!!! She also would like to say that Peter is a very handsome cat.
And looking pretty macho

And a thank-you from Sweetie to Peter
Peter is very happy to have a date with such a beautiful girl: (So happy that he's rolling around underneath my desk!) And, he thanks Sweetie for the compliment. (He's not really macho - mostly just sweet and goofy!)
post #149 of 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetiecat3
Sweetie is very happy she has a date!!! She also would like to say that Peter is a very handsome cat.
And looking pretty macho

And a thank-you from Sweetie to Peter
Peter is very happy to have a date with such a beautiful girl: (So happy that he's rolling around underneath my desk!) And, he thanks Sweetie for the compliment. (He's not really macho - mostly just sweet and goofy!)
post #150 of 157
Awww - Another love connection!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Shouldn't Milky be deciding who is going to be his valentine this year?