New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Kitty kisses

post #1 of 16
Thread Starter 
Mama gets extremely affectionate from time to time Anyone else have kissing pictures

post #2 of 16
Aaaww!
post #3 of 16
So sweet!
post #4 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizch6699
Mama gets extremely affectionate from time to time Anyone else have kissing pictures

What a sweetheart! Panther kisses me a LOT but i live alone and canot take photos of me!

He loves to sit in my lap and purr his head off BUT wont allow anyone else near me!
post #5 of 16
OMG...how cute is that?
post #6 of 16
Oh there's nothing like kitty kisses! (Unless they're the drooly kind )How gorgeous!
post #7 of 16
Awwww i love kitty kisses

I've shown this one many times

post #8 of 16
These are adorable pictures!! Luna is my kissy girl here. Haven't been able to get a pic of it yet, though.
post #9 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosiemac
Awwww i love kitty kisses

I've shown this one many times

Aw that one's adorable too

You guys gotta work on getting some
post #10 of 16
These are all great pics!!, great one of you Susan!..I don't have any kitty kisses pics but Reilly does love to hand them out!
post #11 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyBabies
What a sweetheart! Panther kisses me a LOT but i live alone and canot take photos of me!

He loves to sit in my lap and purr his head off BUT wont allow anyone else near me!
Java does this, too, but i have the same problem - i'm the only picture taker here!
post #12 of 16


This is one of the closest I've gotten to Harley kisses - he was giving them to me and then he saw the camera flash and he turned his head! Little devil!
post #13 of 16
such sweet pics
post #14 of 16
Awwwwwwwww.... soooo cute ! I love cat kisses...but my cats hardly ever give me any!
post #15 of 16
Here's me giving Sash a big smooch! Unfortunately he turned his head for the camera.

post #16 of 16
Aww kitty kisses rock!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!