TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Video of JinJin
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Video of JinJin

post #1 of 18
Thread Starter 
Here is a video of JinJin, the feral girl I've been posting about:http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74700

I wanted to show off how un-feral she's become since her spay & dental work! The quality is not great, it's just an mpeg I took on my digital, but if you squint (seriously) it does improve it. You'll also have to pardon the fact that I was in my jammies when I shot this...I don't normally wear purple striped clothing!
http://media.putfile.com/JinJin-playing
post #2 of 18
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!! Looks like a normal loving housecat to me!! Wow! And she is soooooo adorable, I was smiling a big smile the whole time I was watching the video. Especially when she stopped the ball and patted it, then started kneading at the toy lol. And when you petted her, looks like she is just so lovey what a doll. Beautiful cat. Awww JinJin what progress you have made, we all love you!!
post #3 of 18
She's a doll very lovey dovey kitty
post #4 of 18
Awwww, what a beautiful little girl! Looks like she loves her turbo scratcher and getting some 'lovin too. You've done a wonderful job with her!
post #5 of 18
Jin Jin is really loving with her sweet contented purr.
You have done a wonderful job taming your little girl.
Nice Jammies too.
post #6 of 18
"Quick Paw McGraw" certainly seems to enjoy scritches!
post #7 of 18
I LOVE HER
I LOVE HER
I LOVE HER
I LOVE HER

Jin-Jin, I LOVE YOU!!!!
Ive said it before and Ill say it again.... her eyes are AMAZING!!!!!
post #8 of 18
Awww how sweet is she!!

She certainly loves her scritches bless her, and her turbo scratcher, and what a gorgeous colour she is!
post #9 of 18
She is just such a pretty kitty! I am totally in love with her!
post #10 of 18
awww! She is adorable! I love all of these videos! I'm going to take one of Juicy this weekend!
post #11 of 18
Wow, I would never have guessed she was feral! Great job! JinJin is such a sweetie.
post #12 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetiecat3
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!! Looks like a normal loving housecat to me!! Wow! And she is soooooo adorable, I was smiling a big smile the whole time I was watching the video. Especially when she stopped the ball and patted it, then started kneading at the toy lol. And when you petted her, looks like she is just so lovey what a doll. Beautiful cat. Awww JinJin what progress you have made, we all love you!!
Aw, you're so sweet Patty! Yeah, she's added "biscuit maker" to her repertoire of new behaviors! She really is turning into a lover!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chichismom
She's a doll very lovey dovey kitty
Thanks so much! Lovey dovey describes her perfectly these days!
Quote:
Originally Posted by eilcon
Awwww, what a beautiful little girl! Looks like she loves her turbo scratcher and getting some 'lovin too. You've done a wonderful job with her!
Yes, the turbo scratcher is king around here! Thank you so much for the kind words!
Quote:
Originally Posted by xocats
Jin Jin is really loving with her sweet contented purr.
You have done a wonderful job taming your little girl.
Nice Jammies too.
Aww, I'm glad you could hear the purr...you really have to listen closely to hear it. Thanks, I love those jammies...just got 'em for Christmas!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcat
"Quick Paw McGraw" certainly seems to enjoy scritches!
OMG, this made me laugh! What a great nickname for her! That's how she always plays with it...me spinning the ball as fast as possible, and her stopping it dead in its tracks & rolling it back to me to do it all over again!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big-Cat-Fan
I LOVE HER
I LOVE HER
I LOVE HER
I LOVE HER

Jin-Jin, I LOVE YOU!!!!
Ive said it before and Ill say it again.... her eyes are AMAZING!!!!!
Aw, JinJin thanks you! Her eyes are certainly her best feature...the color changes from green to teal to gray to some color that defies explanation, but I call "mirror" 'cause sometimes that's what they look like. It's weird, but pretty!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosiemac
Awww how sweet is she!!

She certainly loves her scritches bless her, and her turbo scratcher, and what a gorgeous colour she is!
Yes, scritches & scratcher are her favorite combination!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles
She is just such a pretty kitty! I am totally in love with her!
I've been telling her about all the compliments she's received...she's getting quite vain! She really is a pretty little thing, though, so who could blame her?
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyDF
awww! She is adorable! I love all of these videos! I'm going to take one of Juicy this weekend!
It is pretty cool to see them in action, isn't it? I can't wait to see one of Juicy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by vespacat
Wow, I would never have guessed she was feral! Great job! JinJin is such a sweetie.
It's getting harder and harder to tell, which is great! She still has quite a bit of "stranger danger", so that's when you really see it. But then again, lots of kitties have that!
post #13 of 18
Wow she looks like she's known you forever! She looks like such a happy kitty now, well done to you
post #14 of 18
How precious.....I sat here watching the video going "awwww....awwwww"
You have done a wonderful job with her and she certainly trusts and loves you! Thanks you for taking such good care of this sweet baby!
Linda
post #15 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pombina
Wow she looks like she's known you forever! She looks like such a happy kitty now, well done to you
It is so thrilling to see her happy...it doesn't seem so when you first trap them, they're so scared. I do think she is truly happy now!
Quote:
Originally Posted by stampit3d
How precious.....I sat here watching the video going "awwww....awwwww"
You have done a wonderful job with her and she certainly trusts and loves you! Thanks you for taking such good care of this sweet baby!
Linda
Thanks Linda! Where else but TCS can you go where others can share your joy over a (seemingly) simple thing like a kitty playing & being pet? Others don't understand what a monumental thing this is for some kitties!
post #16 of 18
WOW!!! Un-feral is right!! She seems soooo super-sweet!! She is a DEFINITE keeper!!! Precious video - thanks for sharing!
post #17 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wenzee
WOW!!! Un-feral is right!! She seems soooo super-sweet!! She is a DEFINITE keeper!!! Precious video - thanks for sharing!
Thank you!
post #18 of 18
Amazing job! I love TCS because of the reason that we understand what so many other people just dont.

I loved the kneading, that was too cute! I am so glad you found each other!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Video of JinJin