Some of you have been keeping up with my cat Mama who has a heart murmur and hasn't been spayed due to the fact that she is very likely to die under anesthisia. We finally made the decision to risk the surgury and hope for the best. So she goes in tomorrow morning and we should know sometime around noon if she made it through If you guys could send some good luck her way it'd be very appreciated. Thank you!
post #1 of 33
1/16/06 at 10:21pm