TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Eden Project Pictures
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Eden Project Pictures

post #1 of 29
Thread Starter 
I went there today. T'was a truely amazing place. Here are some of my pictures









post #2 of 29
Thread Starter 
Here are some more









post #3 of 29
Awesome! Now you've made me eager for spring.
post #4 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by captiva
Awesome! Now you've made me eager for spring.
Thank you. I had so much fun today, it was brilliant
post #5 of 29
Lovely. I wish it was summer already.
post #6 of 29
Lovely pictures, Eden project is on my list of places to visit along with Great
Dixter. Did you see the glass exhibition at Kew Gardens? It was super

[IMG][/IMG]
post #7 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anakat
Lovely pictures, Eden project is on my list of places to visit along with Great
Dixter. Did you see the glass exhibition at Kew Gardens? It was super

[IMG][/IMG]

No I didn't!! Looks amazing!!!
post #8 of 29
Wow, those pictures are beautiful!!!!! I've actually never heard of Project Eden- is it just, like, a big, lush garden? Kind of like Eden?? I'd love to go sometime if I'm ever in England, it's just gorgeous!
post #9 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetiecat3
Wow, those pictures are beautiful!!!!! I've actually never heard of Project Eden- is it just, like, a big, lush garden? Kind of like Eden?? I'd love to go sometime if I'm ever in England, it's just gorgeous!
Here's a link to the official site

http://www.edenproject.com/
post #10 of 29
Very good photo's!! You take nice pictures! Beautiful place, I with everyone else makes me wish spring was here!
post #11 of 29
Gorgeous! I can almost smell the plants and hear the water!
post #12 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shem
Here's a link to the official site

http://www.edenproject.com/
Thank you!
post #13 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnicat
Gorgeous! I can almost smell the plants and hear the water!

It's funny you should say that, when I was walking around I was trying to invent ways in my head how I could make that possible. Those plants had the most amazing smells and it's such a shame that images can never capture that. Luckily some of us have brilliant imaginations eh?
post #14 of 29
Thread Starter 




post #15 of 29
Great Dixter when I was there last was pretty cool-Christopher Lloyd (is that correct??) Ok Mr. Llloyd was there when our group toured the place!!
You have seen RHS Wisley??? They have redone the rock/waterfall area and I'm eager to see what it looks like. Spring can't come soon enough!!
post #16 of 29
Those are great pictures !!!
post #17 of 29
Very beautiful pictures. They reminded me of Liberia, W. Africa. I lived there for 2 years when I was young. Loved it!!!!!
Linda
post #18 of 29
That looks awesome! Thanks for sharing the lovely pics. I'm looking forward to going there one day. I remember learning about the Eden Project on Discovery channel - great idea.

I used to love going to Kew Gardens when I lived in London. So nice to see all the amazing plants from around the world!
post #19 of 29
Fantastic photos, Lynsey!! Eden Project is still looking amazing!!

So glad you had an excellent time!!
post #20 of 29
post #21 of 29
Thread Starter 








post #22 of 29
Thread Starter 
Thank you everyone for your compliments. It's such a brilliant place
post #23 of 29
Even more fantastic photos - I love the picture of the domes!!

I find it truely amazing how they can grow such amazing plants there!! Love it!
post #24 of 29
Thread Starter 


















post #25 of 29
Thread Starter 














post #26 of 29
Fantastic pictures, Lynsey!

I am so jealous, but i know I'll see it in real life soon! Where are the pictures from when it got dark and was all lit up?!
post #27 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sar
Fantastic pictures, Lynsey!

I am so jealous, but i know I'll see it in real life soon! Where are the pictures from when it got dark and was all lit up?!

It closed at 4:30pm and e didn't get there until 2pm Was gutted!! Least we didn't have to pay to get in
post #28 of 29
We went to the Eden Project a couple of years ago, a truly amazing feat.

I can also recommend The Gardens of Heligan which is not far from the Project.
post #29 of 29
Those are beautiful pics! Thanks for sharing!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Eden Project Pictures