TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › *How much time do you spend on TCS?*
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

*How much time do you spend on TCS?*

post #1 of 29
Thread Starter 
Just curious-

How much time do you usually spend on here everyday? Though this would be a fun poll to see. AND BE HONEST!!!!!

A poll will be up momentarily...
post #2 of 29
TOO MUCH TIME!! Entirely too much....but that's ok, it's fun!
post #3 of 29
Too much, but I can't get up without disturbing the cat!
post #4 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anakat
Too much, but I can't get up without disturbing the cat!
Very good point!!
post #5 of 29
It depends. Weeknights, it's probably about two hours, but on weekends it could very well be four or five. I have a tendency to go on line, visit here, and then attend to other things while logged in here (e.g., cooking dinner, playing with Jamie, sneaking a smoke, emptying the dishwasher, or visiting other sites), so I really can't "quantify" precisely.
post #6 of 29
Yup, way too much time! I gotta check out what's going on here first before I attend to less significant stuff like, oh, work emails!
post #7 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by pushylady
Yup, way too much time! I gotta check out what's going on here first before I attend to less significant stuff like, oh, work emails!
Yeah, answering emails takes up too much of my TCS time.
post #8 of 29
I voted 6+ hours - only cuz Im usually on TCS all day when Im at work - and thats 8 hours

TCS keeps me sane while I'm at work!
post #9 of 29
i dont even want to know how much i am on.
post #10 of 29
my computer is on 24/7 and i have at all times 4 tabs open....TCS!, My Space, Photobucket, and my email lol about every few minutes i refresh the first tabs. i have no life lol!!!
post #11 of 29
Probably about two hours on the days I do come on
post #12 of 29
im on TCS off and all on most days around 3 or 4 housr atleast thru out the day sometimes alot more tho
post #13 of 29
Hey....I LIED....can I vote a second time? I had voted 2 hours, knowing full well that it was more than that, but ashamed to admit that it is probably more like 3-4 that I`m actually on this site every day.(although not all at one time , OF COURSE! You know, on again, off again between doing things in my REAL life, while loooonging to come back here and sit in the lounge and visit.)
Then I REALLY felt guilty when i saw how readily you all admitted how much you are here...so decided to "Fess Up". (Why heck, it`s just after 2:00 in the morning here, I just got up to pee and thought i`d check out what`s going on...so here i am...and i have`nt even gone to the bathroom yet!!!) :-)
Hey! ....IREALLY do have to go! Catch ya`ll later.
Linda
post #14 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by stampit3d
Hey....I LIED....can I vote a second time? I had voted 2 hours, knowing full well that it was more than that, but ashamed to admit that it is probably more like 3-4 that I`m actually on this site every day.(although not all at one time , OF COURSE! You know, on again, off again between doing things in my REAL life, while loooonging to come back here and sit in the lounge and visit.)
Then I REALLY felt guilty when i saw how readily you all admitted how much you are here...so decided to "Fess Up". (Why heck, it`s just after 2:00 in the morning here, I just got up to pee and thought i`d check out what`s going on...so here i am...and i have`nt even gone to the bathroom yet!!!) :-)
Hey! ....IREALLY do have to go! Catch ya`ll later.
Linda
You can't have your vote changed. It is written in stone forever... FOREVER!!! (echo echo echo )
post #15 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe
You can't have your vote changed. It is written in stone forever... FOREVER!!! (echo echo echo )
Hey!!! Who made you the boss, Ryan??? :-)
Besides.......I`m OOOOOOLDER than you are!!!!! (WAAAAAAAY OLDER!)
And besides, young man....what are you doing out of bed at this hour anyhow?
Linda
post #16 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by stampit3d
Hey!!! Who made you the boss, Ryan??? :-)
Besides.......I`m OOOOOOLDER than you are!!!!! (WAAAAAAAY OLDER!)
And besides, young man....what are you doing out of bed at this hour anyhow?
Linda
I'm a boss? Nobody told me! Why am I always the last to know?!

By the way, I just noticed your sig is huge. Can you please reduce it? Otherwise one of the sig-eating kitties will gulp it down in a flash. I have no control over them. Cute sig though.
post #17 of 29
An average weekday is probably about 4 hours, all told. Weekends vary a lot, and I'm back and forth with other things, so I'd have to guess anywhere from 4 to 6 hours.
post #18 of 29
I marked "I don't know" because my time here varies day to day. Depending on how much time I get on the computer befor someone kicks me off!
post #19 of 29
There are websites other than TCS? *checking the back of the computer*

Nope.

post #20 of 29
I'm in the catagory.
post #21 of 29
TCS webpage is always open, day and night.
SO i have no idea how much i spend on it
post #22 of 29
alot more then I should. Ihave homework to do and test to study for but I'm on here.
post #23 of 29
Any more than an hour a day, and i would have no time for Dogster.com or my E-mail.
post #24 of 29
Maybe this should be changed to "How much time DON'T you spend on TCS." There would be way too many 'none' answers!

As far as me, I spend several hours a day on here.
post #25 of 29
I don't even have a home computer, and I have over 800 posts!!!! No, I will not admit exactly how much I am on here, you all will make fun of me
post #26 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by pushylady
Yup, way too much time! I gotta check out what's going on here first before I attend to less significant stuff like, oh, work emails!

Now get to work
post #27 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by joecool
i dont even want to know how much i am on.

Well Joecool, we joined at the same time, and I thought I spent a lot of time on here, but your 1 thousand something post put my 800 to shame LOL!
post #28 of 29
Can I plead the fifth?
post #29 of 29
We have an OLD computer and dial-up at home (just can't talk DH into making the leap into this century), so I mostly come on when I'm at work. I usually spend my lunch hour here, and some time at the end of the day. (And, on days like today when I'm trying to avoid a yucky project, maybe some extra time if I can get away with it. )
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › *How much time do you spend on TCS?*