TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › I couldn't believe what I was seeing!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I couldn't believe what I was seeing!!

post #1 of 22
Thread Starter 
I looked out the window and into the neighbors yard, I saw "BOB" (its what we named him) sleeping in the roof of the well.
Poor baby.
Bob, is who we believe is the father of Lilos babies. I felt bad for him when I first met him because he was very skinny.I had seen him walking the streets but I knew he didnt belong to anyone (though someone had put a PINK collar on HIM) I dont think he liked it. And it was an old one. He didnt have it one day and the next he had this old, pink collar on. I think it might have been this little girl a few houses down.
Anyways, we are getting ready to move back to my homestate of Louisiana and when we do, my mom wants me to take him for her. She fell in love with him when they evacuated here from Hurricane Rita. She wanted to take him when she returned home, but was afraid she wouldn't even have a home for her.
So, I will get him fixed and checked and everything and bring him to her.





post #2 of 22
Aww he's a big fluff bunny! Glad your mom can take him in. Hope she puts a nice, manly blue collar on him instead!
post #3 of 22
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pushylady
Aww he's a big fluff bunny! Glad your mom can take him in. Hope she puts a nice, manly blue collar on him instead!

I dont know.... I think after that PINK one .... he might need a SPIKED COLLAR!!!
post #4 of 22
He is such a handsome boy!
post #5 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big-Cat-Fan
I dont know.... I think after that PINK one .... he might need a [U]SPIKED COLLAR[/u]!!!
.

He can borrow Harley's!
post #6 of 22
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyharley
.

He can borrow Harley's!
Poor baby. he needs something to give him his manliness feeling back.
post #7 of 22
He looks gorgeous! Is he friendly? Cos he sure looks grouchy...
post #8 of 22
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by decadenz
He looks gorgeous! Is he friendly? Cos he sure looks grouchy...
Actually he is the friendliest cat I have EVER met!! I know he looks mean. Thats what I thought at first too. When I first started feeding him, he wouldn't let me get near him . But after I finally earned his trust.... he begs for belly rubs!!! When my mom was here... he just loved her. She would sit outside and pet him all day if she had nothing to do. He misses her, I know.
He is a little sweet heart.
He has no tail. Hence the name "Bob" as in "Bobtail" was born.
He even looks up when I call his name.
Here is a better picture of him. Though it is from when he first started coming around and he was a tad thin.
And you can see his pink collar. And in this pic he has less hair because it was the summer time.



I think he is a beauty.
post #9 of 22
Wow, what a beautiful cat!!! Ooops...I mean handsome!!!
post #10 of 22
I'll bet it is warmer inside the little roof when the sun is out. He is a very smart kitty to find such a lovely home, but I hope he is soon at your Mom's house where he will be properly loved.
post #11 of 22
In the close up of him in the roof, he looks just like my Sam. Who is very longhaired, and handsome, thank you very much. So I am automatically in love with Bob. He has such a dignified face, just like Sam.
post #12 of 22
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnicat
Wow, what a beautiful cat!!! Ooops...I mean handsome!!!

LOL Yes, he is handsome!!
post #13 of 22
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckiboo
I'll bet it is warmer inside the little roof when the sun is out. He is a very smart kitty to find such a lovely home, but I hope he is soon at your Mom's house where he will be properly loved.
Oh he is very loved now. But I know what you mean.
post #14 of 22
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammie5
In the close up of him in the roof, he looks just like my Sam. Who is very longhaired, and handsome, thank you very much. So I am automatically in love with Bob. He has such a dignified face, just like Sam.

AWWWWWW,
post #15 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big-Cat-Fan
Actually he is the friendliest cat I have EVER met!! I know he looks mean. Thats what I thought at first too. When I first started feeding him, he wouldn't let me get near him . But after I finally earned his trust.... he begs for belly rubs!!! When my mom was here... he just loved her. She would sit outside and pet him all day if she had nothing to do. He misses her, I know.
He is a little sweet heart.
He has no tail. Hence the name "Bob" as in "Bobtail" was born.
He even looks up when I call his name.
Here is a better picture of him. Though it is from when he first started coming around and he was a tad thin.
And you can see his pink collar. And in this pic he has less hair because it was the summer time.
Oh Bob definitely is one handsome cat! I love the ruff and the colouring, and that sharp face.

I know a reeeally grouchy looking kitty who's a real sweetheart in disguise too. To top off his grouchy look, he also had a meow that sounds like a snarl. Scared the heck out of me when he meowed and came charging at me when I first met him, but he started heatbutting my legs and we've been friends for years now He'll follow me when I call to him even though I don't feed him, which is rare with most strays in Singapore. They're usually very practical lol... He's famous among the people who frequent the park. They call him Lucky

Check out Lucky's impersonation of a mafia mob boss:


A more flattering angle... handsome boy:


Sorry the photos are small, I took them with a camera phone.
post #16 of 22
He is very fluffy and handsome. He looks very regal, very dignified.
post #17 of 22
Thread Starter 
Lucky is so handsome!!
He does have a sharp face like Bob.
post #18 of 22
Yea I luv my snarly friend

I have a thing for longhairs though, they're seldom found here due to the tropical weather

Would love to see more pix of Bob if you can get any though! He sounds like an absolutely lovely cat
post #19 of 22
Oh Bob is HOT!!! I love him he's a cutie!!!
post #20 of 22
What a handsome little angel! I hope he does get to live a long good life with your Mom!
post #21 of 22
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyJilly
Oh Bob is HOT!!! I love him he's a cutie!!!
Hes HOT?? You are so silly!
post #22 of 22
What a gorgeous boy!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › I couldn't believe what I was seeing!!