TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Cats on TCS-post pics of your kitty watching TCS with you!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cats on TCS-post pics of your kitty watching TCS with you!

post #1 of 25
Thread Starter 
Here is Blue...she was feral when I got her. Now she is so tame she is pesty at times, trying to eat my food, sitting on the computer keyboard and batting at the screen! LOL!

Who's kitty is that in the pic, is it Harley?

Here's a link just in case!
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y6/.../122705120.jpg
post #2 of 25
well, this sort of fits, this is Marsh, yawning at the screen as I try to read TCS

post #3 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckiboo
Who's kitty is that in the pic, is it Harley?
First glance, I was thinking of my Dazee. Is it your Festus?
post #4 of 25
Great pictures!
Mine are off playing/napping when I'm online.
post #5 of 25
You can just make out the TCS page

post #6 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DazeeMazeeGraze
First glance, I was thinking of my Dazee. Is it your Festus?
No, it isn't my Festie girl, although maybe Blue thought so. She just LOVES her Festus, and Festie loves her, too! Blue is the first foster that Festie liked before Garfield! Usually he likes the new cats pretty quick, but for some reason Festus likes these kittens. I think it might be the jingle bells on their collars-they just seem like really fun toys to her! LOL!

Is Rosie talking to the computer screen?
post #7 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckiboo
Here is Blue...she was feral when I got her. Now she is so tame she is pesty at times, trying to eat my food, sitting on the computer keyboard and batting at the screen! LOL!

Who's kitty is that in the pic, is it Harley?

Here's a link just in case!
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y6/.../122705120.jpg
.

Nope, its not my Harley!
post #8 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckiboo
Is Rosie talking to the computer screen?
No they were just watching as i was scrolling, but Rosie sits like that a lot and i can't see the screen

The tortitude comes out of her if i gently try and move her as well
post #9 of 25
Susan - this is just precious!! they are too cute!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosiemac
You can just make out the TCS page

post #10 of 25
Here's one of Jovi when he was a wee little guy!

post #11 of 25
Becki - the kitty on your computer screen looks SO much like my Safari! But I don't think it is cuz I don't recognize the setting (the bed-looking thing next to a piece of wooden furniture...)
Cute pictures, everybody!
post #12 of 25
Iris was reading until she got distracted with the moving smilies!
post #13 of 25
post #14 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wenzee
Becki - the kitty on your computer screen looks SO much like my Safari! But I don't think it is cuz I don't recognize the setting (the bed-looking thing next to a piece of wooden furniture...)
Cute pictures, everybody!
It is a pic of a brown tiger kitty on a blue couch. Do you have a blue couch? I've tried to search the theads for that pic, and can't find it. But I think it is a blue couch.

I am on slow dial-up, thats why the whole pic isn't there. And I'm trying to load some more pics to photobucket to post...SSSLLLOOOWWW!

Finally, here is another pic the same day. Is that your Safari?

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y6/.../122705122.jpg
post #15 of 25
These are all just such darling pictures you guys!
Linda
IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d153/stampit3d/tedyandtobysig.jpg[/IMG]
post #16 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckiboo
Here is Blue...she was feral when I got her. Now she is so tame she is pesty at times, trying to eat my food, sitting on the computer keyboard and batting at the screen! LOL!

Who's kitty is that in the pic, is it Harley?

Here's a link just in case!
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y6/.../122705120.jpg

No that's my Murphy!!!! (sorry I am infatuated with him LOL)
post #17 of 25
Here's the pic!





post #18 of 25
Yaaay! The mystery has been solved!! HeeHee!! The kitty in question is MURPHY!
post #19 of 25
These are all wonderful pics!!, keep em coming!
post #20 of 25
Oscar just checking out what's up with TCS

post #21 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by chichismom
No that's my Murphy!!!! (sorry I am infatuated with him LOL)
Blue seems to really love Murphy, too! Thanks for solving the mystery. Wendy was right, he is on a bed, not a couch!

Murphy and Oscar look so much like my Festus!

And LAG's Joey looks like he could be Blue's big brother! Same shaped head and all-don't you just love the jet black kitties?!?
post #22 of 25


Lily lounging
post #23 of 25
Thread Starter 
Yay, another black kitty! Nice technique-using her tail to point to the subject meowmie needs to read!
post #24 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckiboo
Yay, another black kitty! Nice technique-using her tail to point to the subject meowmie needs to read!
post #25 of 25
These pictures are so cute!!

I found this picture of Monte when he was a lot smaller

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Cats on TCS-post pics of your kitty watching TCS with you!