TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › How did she get up there.....
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

How did she get up there.....

post #1 of 26
Thread Starter 
So me and john came in the house after going to the grocery store, and this is what we see......











How bizzare....
post #2 of 26
She has excellent balancing skills. Haha.
post #3 of 26
Ummm Bridget- she jumped!
post #4 of 26
Wow...I am wondering too, how DID she get up there?? If she jumped, it would've closed, plus that's a lonnng way to jump. Did you have to rescue her off of there?
post #5 of 26
She piggy-backed off the other cat!
Question : how did she get down?
post #6 of 26
That's so funny!!! I'd be an overprotective mother, though, and would be panicking to get Juicy down if he did that...even though I'm sure they are just fine!
post #7 of 26
WOW!!! That must have been QUITE a JUMP!! And that's some serious BALANCE, too!! I am so amazed at how well cats can balance! Those pictures are great!
post #8 of 26
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by hissy
Ummm Bridget- she jumped!

Aren't we just sooooo funny....


Anyways for how she got down...well as soon as she saw her daddy she starts crying like she doesnt know how she got up there........So even though I know she was perfectly capable of getting down if she got up....Her daddy came to her rescue.....hes such a sap....

Whats funny about the whole thing is that she DOESNT have good balance usually....or atleast thats what she lets us think....
post #9 of 26
What a clever girl!!!

We had a baby that would do the same thing, but with trees! She would shoot up them till she was more than 10 metres up the tree, and then wail because she wanted to get down!!!

Eventually she realised that backwards and scraping was the only way down!
post #10 of 26
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jane_vernon
What a clever girl!!!

We had a baby that would do the same thing, but with trees! She would shoot up them till she was more than 10 metres up the tree, and then wail because she wanted to get down!!!

Eventually she realised that backwards and scraping was the only way down!

Mabby is super clever, and she knows full well she has her daddy wrapped around her finger.....

Thats why I bought him a key chain from the Cat shop on TCS w/ her on it....
post #11 of 26
My Mischka is the acrobat in our house she is always jumping up there too LOL
post #12 of 26
When the parents are away, it's obviously time to try out some new skills!
post #13 of 26
Mabby!!

Naughty Girl!! lol! How did she get up there I wonder?

and of COURSE her daddy is wrapped around her little paw, how else should it be.
Mabby you're a cat not a monkey!
post #14 of 26
WOW!! Thats a really long jump!

What great balancing skills, Harley would have fallen right over if he had dared to try that!!
post #15 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyharley
What great balancing skills, Harley would have fallen right over if he had dared to try that!!
Twitch would've done the same. Well, she would have fallen over if she didn't hit the door first!
Maybe she was waiting for her prey to walk under the door so she could attack?
post #16 of 26
Great pictures.
post #17 of 26
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by white cat lover
Maybe she was waiting for her prey to walk under the door so she could attack?

Her prey being poor Poppy....
post #18 of 26
She probably jumped from the arm of the couch, I bet, and it wouldn't surprise me if you look that you might find some scratch marks on the door if she jumped, grabbed the top, and then levered herself up.

On the other hand, I had a laundry basket sitting on top of the wicker clothes hamper in the bedroom the other day and come in to find Mithril in the basket. He had to jump pretty much straight up and judge how high to go and where to land without disturbing the hamper. I finally actually saw him do it a couple days ago .

It's amazing what they can do sometimes.
post #19 of 26
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseHawke

On the other hand, I had a laundry basket sitting on top of the wicker clothes hamper in the bedroom the other day and come in to find Mithril in the basket. He had to jump pretty much straight up and judge how high to go and where to land without disturbing the hamper. I finally actually saw him do it a couple days ago .

One time... I kid you not....I found doofus trapped under pur laundry basket....No clue how he did that....then he started to run, while under the basket and dragged it all through the house.....

Only Doofus...and people ask why I chose that name....
post #20 of 26
Oh cool! Yours and my lounge rooms are painted the exact same colour, Bridget!

Well, great minds...

(I really don't know what that had to do with anything...lol)
post #21 of 26
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by KitEKats4Eva!
Oh cool! Yours and my lounge rooms are painted the exact same colour, Bridget!

Well, great minds...

(I really don't know what that had to do with anything...lol)
post #22 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by KitEKats4Eva!
Oh cool! Yours and my lounge rooms are painted the exact same colour, Bridget!

Well, great minds...

(I really don't know what that had to do with anything...lol)
Completely off topic, yes, but ya know, now that I go back and look at the pic, that's pretty much the exact color of my living room! Such a neat color to work around!
post #23 of 26
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseHawke
Completely off topic, yes, but ya know, now that I go back and look at the pic, that's pretty much the exact color of my living room! Such a neat color to work around!


lol......cool....I never liked the color tho...Merigold isnt exactly my favorite color
post #24 of 26
isnt it interesting to see what they get up to when we arent home!!

clever girl
post #25 of 26
wow i would have loved to see her get up there..she is such a cutie
post #26 of 26
Teufel has become a master at that!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › How did she get up there.....