TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Such a touching scene right now
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Such a touching scene right now

post #1 of 17
Thread Starter 
I wish I had batteries in my camera, because if I did, I could take the cutest picture. Simba and Ms SunLee really love each other. They romp and play with each other all of the time, and right now they are curled up together sleeping, with Ms Sunlee's, head on Simba's tummy, using his tummy as her pillow, and he's curled up wrapped around her, with his front paws thrown over her body. They are just so adorable together. In the past I've never had cats love each other. They have tolerated each other, but these two just love each other. I can't get over it.
post #2 of 17
Awwwww I can just see them in my minds eye. How sweet.
My 2 love each other too and they are such fun to watch.
Enjoy your babies!
Linda
post #3 of 17
I can just picture Ms SunLee and Simba, Hope! How precious they are!
post #4 of 17
Sounds precoius! When will you be getting your new addition? I can't wait to hear about it!
post #5 of 17
Thread Starter 
One of the things that makes this so special to me, is the fact that breeder I got her from, was afraid it wouldn't work out, because she thought SunLee would not get along with my Bengal. She told me that SunLee only seemed to get along with Siamese cats. Also, there is the fact that SunLee was SO traumatized when I got her. Now, it's as if she has never lived with anyone else but me, and she just LOVES Simba SO much.
post #6 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyNicole
Sounds precoius! When will you be getting your new addition? I can't wait to hear about it!
I would imagine Ms Angel should be arriving within the next couple of weeks. I'm excited, too. I just hope it's not too cold across the US for her flight.
post #7 of 17
That is such a sweet story...I can picture it now
post #8 of 17
That's so sweet
post #9 of 17
Aw! That sounds so precious, Hope!

I was going to say, too - remember when you first got her? How scared she was and you were so worried that she wouldn't integrate into your household? Just goes to show how much patience we need to have with these little angels in fur.
post #10 of 17
Awwwww... so precious! Of all the times for you not to have batteries in your camera. Isn't that always the way!

What's this about a new addition? I've missed something here! LOL
post #11 of 17
What a sweet mental image! Thanks for sharing, Hope -- even if you had to do it verbally!
post #12 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by valanhb
I was going to say, too - remember when you first got her? How scared she was and you were so worried that she wouldn't integrate into your household? Just goes to show how much patience we need to have with these little angels in fur.
You said it for me Heidi
post #13 of 17
Awwww, sounds wonderfull.

All my boys cuddle like that together all the time. but they have been together since they were young. Nacho and Orion are brothers, and we got Poptart and Gordito when Nach and Orion were about 8 months, and the little boys were only 4 weeks, and the older boys really took car e of them.. I think thats one reason for it. =)
post #14 of 17
Aww that is so sweet!!

That makes me want to get Harley a friend so badly!!
post #15 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chester&Piper
Awwwww... so precious! Of all the times for you not to have batteries in your camera. Isn't that always the way!

What's this about a new addition? I've missed something here! LOL
The new addition is a beautiful Bengal girl from Kai Bengals. She's a retired girl but she's only a little over 2 months older than Simba. She'll be 3 in February and Simba will be 3 in April. It's hard to believe that I'm going on my 3rd year of having Simba, isn't it?

Anyway, Tenshi or Angel will be joining me, either this week or next week.
post #16 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by HopeHacker
The new addition is a beautiful Bengal girl from Kai Bengals. She's a retired girl but she's only a little over 2 months older than Simba. She'll be 3 in February and Simba will be 3 in April. It's hard to believe that I'm going on my 3rd year of having Simba, isn't it?

Anyway, Tenshi or Angel will be joining me, either this week or next week.
Oh wow!! How exciting! I can't wait to hear all about her (and see pics! )

Ooooh, I just went to Kai Bengals website and saw your new girl! She is absolutely gorgeous! You have such a beautiful fur family Hope!
post #17 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by HopeHacker
I wish I had batteries in my camera, because if I did, I could take the cutest picture. Simba and Ms SunLee really love each other. They romp and play with each other all of the time, and right now they are curled up together sleeping, with Ms Sunlee's, head on Simba's tummy, using his tummy as her pillow, and he's curled up wrapped around her, with his front paws thrown over her body. They are just so adorable together. In the past I've never had cats love each other. They have tolerated each other, but these two just love each other. I can't get over it.
I haven't seen cats do that much either, but it sure is a sweet sight to see.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Such a touching scene right now