TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Oh how I wish I could make my body do some of these things!! hehe
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Oh how I wish I could make my body do some of these things!! hehe

post #1 of 14
Thread Starter 
Look at silly Petals playing with a big blue string. She got plenty of excercise this night for sure. Isnt it so cute what she can do with her little petite body???


I just her facial expression in this one!



And this pic makes me want to tickle her arm pit!



And this pic she is sooooo LADYLIKE. Look how she crosses her legs.



post #2 of 14
Awww! Petals is certainly enjoying her playtime!

The first picture looks as though she's dancing! ...and I want to tickle her armpit too!
post #3 of 14
Quite the contortionist! What a pretty girl. I think you should definitely tickle that armpit!
post #4 of 14
Awww!, I love her little white tummy
post #5 of 14
Great shots - I've gotten some of the most interesting shots taking pictures when the cats are playing with something like that. You need a fast camera, but it's a lot of fun.
post #6 of 14
how sweet!
post #7 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeAnderson
Great shots - I've gotten some of the most interesting shots taking pictures when the cats are playing with something like that. You need a fast camera, but it's a lot of fun.

Yes!! You are so right!
It is so much fun!!!
I loved seeing how the pics turned out. I actually snapped quite a few, but I couldn't put them all on here.
post #8 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Mew
Awww!, I love her little white tummy

Me too!!
We say she has a bikini on because of the way she is colored in those certain areas. She is colored white in the right places and the exact shapes needed for it to look like she is wearing a "white bikini"
post #9 of 14
AWE!!!! she's such a cutie still, I can't believe that she's getting so big (well, for her size) she's still the doll that I remember!!!!
post #10 of 14
She's sooo cut!

I want to rub her belly!
post #11 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyJilly
AWE!!!! she's such a cutie still, I can't believe that she's getting so big (well, for her size) she's still the doll that I remember!!!!
Awwwww now your giving her a big head!!!
post #12 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by pushylady
Quite the contortionist! What a pretty girl. I think you should definitely tickle that armpit!
if she's anything like Pixel, she'll enjoy the armpit tickling i love her cat-kini!
post #13 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by laureen227
if she's anything like Pixel, she'll enjoy the armpit tickling i love her cat-kini!

hehehe.... cat-kini..... thats cute!!!

And yes she probably would enjoy the armpit tickling!
post #14 of 14
She's a little sweetie -- and quite the contortionist!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Oh how I wish I could make my body do some of these things!! hehe